Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

east hamilton.has played three teams that made playoffs. everyone else under.500 teams. One which they lost. Giles undefeated. has played 7 teams that made playoffs. 4 which made it to second round. East Hamilton 2 got beat in first round. I like my odds by picking Giles. Play a tougher schedule weak in and weak out then u can brag about defense and offensive numbers EH. this game wont even be.close. 2nd string in at the start of the fourth.

east hamilton.has played three teams that made playoffs. everyone else under.500 teams. One which they lost. Giles undefeated. has played 7 teams that made playoffs. 4 which made it to second round. East Hamilton 2 got beat in first round. I like my odds by picking Giles. Play a tougher schedule weak in and weak out then u can brag about defense and offensive numbers EH. this game wont even be.close. 2nd string in at the start of the fourth.

Giles played 7 teams with losing records !!! And how can you count 2 teams that made playoffs with a 4-6 record.

Giles played 7 teams with losing records !!! And how can you count 2 teams that made playoffs with a 4-6 record.

1x East Hamilton 11-1-0 Division I, Class AA, District 6 1x Notre Dame 9-3-0 Division I, Class AA, District 7 1x Fairview 8-4-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12 1x Hickman County 8-4-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12 1x Page 7-5-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12 1x Lewis County 6-5-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12 1x Lipscomb Academy 5-6-0 Division I, Class AA, District 10 1x Marshall County 5-6-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12 1x Lawrence County 5-6-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 8 1x East Hickman 5-7-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12 1x Summit 3-7-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12 1x Lincoln County 3-7-0 Division I, Class AAA, District 8 1x Spring Hill 0-10-0 Division I, Class AA, District 12

East Hamilton has played 5 playoff teams, genius. And all of those teams had winning records with a 6th at 4-6.

Giles doesn't have a tougher schedule by any means. They've played 4 teams with winning records and 3 of those teams were 6-4. EH has already beaten 2 teams in district 12AA by a combined score of 73-14. Your argument has officially fallen apart.

Giles needs to play a tougher schedule week in a week out for you to brag about defense and offensive numbers.

You're right, it won't be as close as everyone thinks. But the score won't be in Giles' favor. ph34r.png

By the way Giles must not have liked you. or Notre Dame was talking trash as well. Because throughout the years Giles has always been respectable on the.field. your the first person that has ever said that. and im not biased cuz im a fan of a different team. Al Cobb will always help an opposing player off the ground after a play as will most of the others. So tell me does EH have players playing both ways? i hope not. Giles has a defensive.unit and offensive with their own players. always refreshed throughout the game. Gonna be a long night for EH. These are obviously opinions. but dont say i didnt tell u so

East Hamilton has played 5 playoff teams, genius. And all of those teams had winning records with a 6th at 4-6.

Giles doesn't have a tougher schedule by any means. They've played 4 teams with winning records and 3 of those teams were 6-4. EH has already beaten 2 teams in district 12AA by a combined score of 73-14. Your argument has officially fallen apart.

Giles needs to play a tougher schedule week in a week out for you to brag about defense and offensive numbers.

You're right, it won't be as close as everyone thinks. But the score won't be in Giles' favor. ph34r.png

lol in the regular season idiot. in that case giles has played 9 playoff teams. ooh wow u put up big nimbers on marshall. so did everyone else haha. Giles has won their past two games 95-14..

Edited by Slim88

Let me start off by saying Congrats to my Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the coaching staff for a great year. I only have a few things to say about the game. By no means am I soar loser but I think some things need to be said. I didn't get to meet alot of Giles fans so I can't comment on them but I will say I thought it was classless of Giles to play the Notre Dame fight song after their touchdowns. Yes I did say their Tds. As WiseOldManGiles said in this feed and I quote "And a shout out to another great zebra crew. That's two in a row where they let the guys play. Good teamwork with these crews!ph34r.png" .......... The refs were horrible ..... not if your from Giles of course. I think Giles was flagged for 1 holding penalty. ND flagged for several on key runs in the game. Being a former O-lineman High school and college. There is always going to be holding on the line... Nature of the beast !! Just be consistent ! They had one personal foul penalty for horse collar on their corner. He gets up and gets in the reffs face and says and I quote " U gotta be F__king kidding me" and he does not get flagged for it. On one play Giles tackles #1 from behind (after long run) and pulls his helmet completely off by the face mask(No Penalty). We shot ourselves in the foot from the beginning. First play of the game we throw an interception for a TD. Second position we fumbled on the 35 they scored a TD. 14-0 in the first 2 mins.Blocked punt for a TD. Another Interception run back for a TD. We were never going to win the game but it could have been a closer game. By the way we had 210 yards rushing in the first half. We are young but we never gave up. Last thing I will say is I truly wish some of the Giles parents and fans could hear their boys on the field. I have never heard a more disrespectful,foul mouthed,dirty play and all around bad sportsmanship from a group of young men in my life. They are a good team. They should when and lose with class. You ask how did I hear all that stuff being said on the field, well I'll tell you. I was the ball boy. Well ball man. Being is that I'm 6'2' 340 lbs. 43 years old. So as you can tell I'm not a young man. I am a country boy at heart. I've hunted in Giles county in the past and have only meet great people. So I was astonished the way the young men carried themselves on the football field.As ball boy I'm not allowed to speak to players on the field Notre Dame or our opponents. So I don't !! After the game as we were shaking hands # 82 commences to say to me "How you like that f--king defense Fat-ss and take your rich preppy _ss back to Chattown" Well I'm not rich or am I preppy but I am fat though. If I was more sensitive he would have hurt my feelings.icon_cry.gif I'm just a poor carpenter who struggles to send his kids to a private school to give them the opportunities I never had growing up. By the way I have a son on the team who starts on both sides of the ball. I look forward to seeing Giles next year in the playoffs when our QB and running back turn 15 years old and my son is a senior. You will be beating by East Hamilton. No doubt in my mind. Go Gettem East Ham !!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of whining crying sore loser bag of crap that is. You might want to get those Irish boys some hearing aids cause they couldn't hear the whistle till after 3-4 seconds had passed. Can only assume you totally failed to see all the kicking and cheap shots after the whistle. By far the most common cheap shotting team GC has played in years. Do y'all teach and practice the horse collar tackle, because you do it so well. The cheap shot on the punter when your down 40 and the Giles subs have been playing for a quarter with a running clock really showed your colors.

By the way, GC plays and has played the same fight song after touchdowns for 6 years. And by that crybaby rant of yours, GC's defense did more than hurt your feelings.

A lil hint for you, if you ever hope to beat a quality team in the playoffs, layoff the 1A teams and youth center teams. You would have fared no better than 6 th or 7 th in our district.

Let me start off by saying Congrats to my Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the coaching staff for a great year. I only have a few things to say about the game. By no means am I soar loser but I think some things need to be said. I didn't get to meet alot of Giles fans so I can't comment on them but I will say I thought it was classless of Giles to play the Notre Dame fight song after their touchdowns. Yes I did say their Tds. As WiseOldManGiles said in this feed and I quote "And a shout out to another great zebra crew. That's two in a row where they let the guys play. Good teamwork with these crews!ph34r.png" .......... The refs were horrible ..... not if your from Giles of course. I think Giles was flagged for 1 holding penalty. ND flagged for several on key runs in the game. Being a former O-lineman High school and college. There is always going to be holding on the line... Nature of the beast !! Just be consistent ! They had one personal foul penalty for horse collar on their corner. He gets up and gets in the reffs face and says and I quote " U gotta be F__king kidding me" and he does not get flagged for it. On one play Giles tackles #1 from behind (after long run) and pulls his helmet completely off by the face mask(No Penalty). We shot ourselves in the foot from the beginning. First play of the game we throw an interception for a TD. Second position we fumbled on the 35 they scored a TD. 14-0 in the first 2 mins.Blocked punt for a TD. Another Interception run back for a TD. We were never going to win the game but it could have been a closer game. By the way we had 210 yards rushing in the first half. We are young but we never gave up. Last thing I will say is I truly wish some of the Giles parents and fans could hear their boys on the field. I have never heard a more disrespectful,foul mouthed,dirty play and all around bad sportsmanship from a group of young men in my life. They are a good team. They should when and lose with class. You ask how did I hear all that stuff being said on the field, well I'll tell you. I was the ball boy. Well ball man. Being is that I'm 6'2' 340 lbs. 43 years old. So as you can tell I'm not a young man. I am a country boy at heart. I've hunted in Giles county in the past and have only meet great people. So I was astonished the way the young men carried themselves on the football field.As ball boy I'm not allowed to speak to players on the field Notre Dame or our opponents. So I don't !! After the game as we were shaking hands # 82 commences to say to me "How you like that f--king defense Fat-ss and take your rich preppy _ss back to Chattown" Well I'm not rich or am I preppy but I am fat though. If I was more sensitive he would have hurt my feelings.icon_cry.gif I'm just a poor carpenter who struggles to send his kids to a private school to give them the opportunities I never had growing up. By the way I have a son on the team who starts on both sides of the ball. I look forward to seeing Giles next year in the playoffs when our QB and running back turn 15 years old and my son is a senior. You will be beating by East Hamilton. No doubt in my mind. Go Gettem East Ham !!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to hear more. Could you jot down a few more accolades please? rolleyes.gif

First we told ya our coach is a huge Fighting Irish fan. We always play that tune and we play it a lot!

Second, watch the film. The zebras let them play. I rarely call out numbers but look on the corners if you want to see potential holding calls. If your coaches spent more time talking to the players instead of shouting "HOLDING-FLAG every play then your kids might have held it closer. Its playoff time. The best crews are on the field. And check the penalty yards. Both teams shared the zebra love. Like I said it was a great crew.

I will agree that we ain't choir boys. When you leave the Brickyard you will be beat mentally and physically. Welcome to the club. You got your arse whipped. If you can't handle it you might ought to try that European football! thumb[1].gif

What a bunch of whining crying sore loser bag of crap that is. You might want to get those Irish boys some hearing aids cause they couldn't hear the whistle till after 3-4 seconds had passed. Can only assume you totally failed to see all the kicking and cheap shots after the whistle. By far the most common cheap shotting team GC has played in years. Do y'all teach and practice the horse collar tackle, because you do it so well. The cheap shot on the punter when your down 40 and the Giles subs have been playing for a quarter with a running clock really showed your colors.

By the way, GC plays and has played the same fight song after touchdowns for 6 years. And by that crybaby rant of yours, GC's defense did more than hurt your feelings.

A lil hint for you, if you ever hope to beat a quality team in the playoffs, layoff the 1A teams and youth center teams. You would have fared no better than 6 th or 7 th in our district.

Well said!!!

And for ya'll info....Rock is the closest thing to a choir boy we got!!!! icon_lol.gif