Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

East ham I will give you a rundown of what you are fixing to face .on the offense side of the ball they're tackles are very good page tackles are below average Giles Center is a stud.page center average at best Giles guard very good I thought pages guards were very good Giles guards are bigger .I cannot compare their quarterback to ours because ours had an off night .so I will compare him Signal Mountain Qb the kid signed with Kentucky Giles Qb is it a whole lot better .pin Point accuracy has all the right touches on his passes and a very good runner 1 of the best I have seen in years. giles

receivers all them are better then what you faced last night page receivers catch the ball then fall down don't like to be hit .Giles receivers catch the ball then run you over Giles strategy on offence is a heck of a lot better than page they have it all running and throwing on the D-fence ,there's no comparison even page tackles both of them for the first time all year play defense looked pretty darn good but page line backers could not tackle very well last night page number 33 played hard as he could been injured with a bad ankle sprain .Giles linebackers bigger faster more physical and do not tackles where. Page defense backs are soft and cannot tackle at all Giles kids will lite you up Giles defense cordinator is very very good page defensive coordinator is very very bad .1 other note page receivers drop 3 passes and all 3 would touch downs that is not going to happen with Giles. Good luck for both teams am picking Giles by 21

East ham I will give you a rundown of what you are fixing to face .on the offense side of the ball they're tackles are very good page tackles are below average Giles Center is a stud.page center average at best Giles guard very good I thought pages guards were very good Giles guards are bigger .I cannot compare their quarterback to ours because ours had an off night .so I will compare him Signal Mountain Qb the kid signed with Kentucky Giles Qb is it a whole lot better .pin Point accuracy has all the right touches on his passes and a very good runner 1 of the best I have seen in years. giles

receivers all them are better then what you faced last night page receivers catch the ball then fall down don't like to be hit .Giles receivers catch the ball then run you over Giles strategy on offence is a heck of a lot better than page they have it all running and throwing on the D-fence ,there's no comparison even page tackles both of them for the first time all year play defense looked pretty darn good but page line backers could not tackle very well last night page number 33 played hard as he could been injured with a bad ankle sprain .Giles linebackers bigger faster more physical and do not tackles where. Page defense backs are soft and cannot tackle at all Giles kids will lite you up Giles defense cordinator is very very good page defensive coordinator is very very bad .1 other note page receivers drop 3 passes and all 3 would touch downs that is not going to happen with Giles. Good luck for both teams am picking Giles by 21

Film doesnt lie my friend. They drop passes. And yes they are Athletic but apparently in this high and mighty 12AA district u guys proclaim to be so superior Giles is the only team with a decent set of DBs so pin point accuracy as far as hitting a guy streaking across the middle or butt naked down field he is spot on. They have a guy that can run after the catch.... as does most teams but he is also prone to putting it on the ground. Gile QB like i said is their strong suit... doesnt make very many mistakes smart, takes what the defense gives him. A true blessing for any coach to have. But i think its safe to say this will be the best defense has seen all year. So This blow out prediction i keep hearing is just dumb to say. And dont talk to me about 3 dropped touchdown making it a closer game against EH. If you cant win a game with a team putting it on the ground 5 time those 3 drops become obsolete. Personally there is no excuse for a fumble ever. But in a strange way I think that whole 5 turnover scenario works out in EHs favor. Those guys have never been faced with the opportunity of being "the guy" and honestly i give them a D, C- at best. Are they capable of learning from last night performance and getting it fixed. I think so. Will Giles blow out EH? surely those Irish pints ur guys were sipping last night has worn off by now. Take the Page film for what its worth.... and you can. Say well if you turn the ball over 5 times against Giles it will be a blow out.... uhhhhh duh!!! If you turn the ball over 5 times against any decent team it should be a blow out for anyone, everyone knows that. 35-14 or 48-0 the better team won on Friday. Lets not look to much into scores would ya.... not to knock Fairview, but a 3AA team put up 14 and held them to 24, starters on the field or not everything has weaknesses including Giles defense including EHs

Edited by ricerocket

By the way Giles must not have liked you. or Notre Dame was talking trash as well. Because throughout the years Giles has always been respectable on the.field. your the first person that has ever said that. and im not biased cuz im a fan of a different team. Al Cobb will always help an opposing player off the ground after a play as will most of the others. So tell me does EH have players playing both ways? i hope not. Giles has a defensive.unit and offensive with their own players. always refreshed throughout the game. Gonna be a long night for EH. These are obviously opinions. but dont say i didnt tell u so

By the way

What a bunch of whining crying sore loser bag of crap that is. You might want to get those Irish boys some hearing aids cause they couldn't hear the whistle till after 3-4 seconds had passed. Can only assume you totally failed to see all the kicking and cheap shots after the whistle. By far the most common cheap shotting team GC has played in years. Do y'all teach and practice the horse collar tackle, because you do it so well. The cheap shot on the punter when your down 40 and the Giles subs have been playing for a quarter with a running clock really showed your colors.

By the way, GC plays and has played the same fight song after touchdowns for 6 years. And by that crybaby rant of yours, GC's defense did more than hurt your feelings.

A lil hint for you, if you ever hope to beat a quality team in the playoffs, layoff the 1A teams and youth center teams. You would have fared no better than 6 th or 7 th in our district.

By the way,I don't speak for no one but myself. Taft Youth Center was a prison by the way. You're right about one thing. I never heard your QB or your O-line bad mouth anyone. Your QB is a good player. He does his talking by the way he plays the game. He acts like he's been there before. It was mostly the defense.!!! As far as playing 1A schools, Our coaching staff are all new . So they didn't make the schedule. Our school has only 396 students.Because of the multiplier we play schools twice our size but I'm sure you already knew that. Oh cheap shot on the punter give me a break. The ref was right there. From what you're saying the refs were incompetent. Since they missed all late hits. I'm new to coacht. I realize now that some on here just make stuff up. Like there is no tape of the game floating around. Some of you act like your still in high school and suited up last night. I'll eat crow if EH don't beat YA"LL.

By the way By the way,I don't speak for no one but myself. Taft Youth Center was a prison by the way. You're right about one thing. I never heard your QB or your O-line bad mouth anyone. Your QB is a good player. He does his talking by the way he plays the game. He acts like he's been there before. It was mostly the defense.!!! As far as playing 1A schools, Our coaching staff are all new . So they didn't make the schedule. Our school has only 396 students.Because of the multiplier we play schools twice our size but I'm sure you already knew that. Oh cheap shot on the punter give me a break. The ref was right there. From what you're saying the refs were incompetent. Since they missed all late hits. I'm new to coacht. I realize now that some on here just make stuff up. Like there is no tape of the game floating around. Some of you act like your still in high school and suited up last night. I'll eat crow if EH don't beat YA"LL.

Question is are you man enough to eat the feathers too???? icon_eek.gif

A wise man once said, "To be the man, you gotta beat the man." Right now, Giles County is the man. An overrated team doesn't outscore opponents 94-14 through two rounds of the playoffs, period. As for East Hamilton having the state's second best defense, that's about like being the world's tallest midget, you're still coming up short to numero uno. Would love to be in Pulaski for every playoff game but I have full confidence in this year's squad to go out there and take care of business. Nobody's going to hand over that gold ball, gotta take it piece by piece every week. Go out there and hit somebody in the teeth one time fellas.

I believe Page played more physical last night than EH. Our secondary played and tackled pretty well.. EH is a very fast, big and athletic team.. However, you guys have 4 players that go both ways for most of the game? You literally feel like you're playing a college team when you play in the brickyard. Their 1st and 2nd teams are ranked top 10 in the state because their coaches bring in a great game plan and stick to it. If you find a weakness, they adjust. If you exploit a formation - they'll change it. If it's on NCAA 13, it's in their playbook. Not many high school QBs make pre and post snap reads based on more than thing the defense is giving him. Your defense will have to rush more than 4 to keep Cobb from having a field day. If you sell out to the pass, these kids will run the ball better than most teams in the state. I'm not saying it's not doable EH, but you will have to play mistake free football and your coaches will need to get very good very quick.

Edited by PatriotAlumni

East Hamilton, respects and knows it needs to play very well to beat Giles.

DE - Rodriguez,

“They have a well-established program,†he said. “That’s where we want to take our program. We want a state championship. We have a lot of respect for Giles; they’ve got a very tough team."

With that said this should be a very good game...... We look forward to coming to the Brickyard.