Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

B.S. starters played 4 quarters. Ain't nothing conservative about that. :flower:

FC threw it 0 times in 2nd half. McNeal simply ran off tackle & kept the clock running. The 0 on TC's side of the board was all that mattered.

Congrats to the Warriors! C ya in Possumtown next Friday.

Edited by Volzchamps

FC threw it 0 times in 2nd half. McNeal simply ran off tackle & kept the clock running. The 0 on TC's side of the board was all that mattered.

Congrats to the Warriors! C ya in Possumtown next Friday.

Looking foward to it.. We prolly won't be able to compete with the all-stars, but still looking foward to it.. Remember y'all called Zeman fat and doughy...... I bet he made a believer out of TCHS YellowJackets..

Looking foward to it.. We prolly won't be able to compete with the all-stars, but still looking foward to it.. Remember y'all called Zeman fat and doughy...... I bet he made a believer out of TCHS YellowJackets..

i called him nothing. You won't read of me bashing players on here. I'm sure he's a great player. Cascade had a big bruising back tonight as well. FC has played against some good ones the past few years. I'm anxious to see how he compares to Seay, Harper, Turczyn, manning, & others. Appears it could be a shoot out.