Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Another private school that is full of themselves (seems to be a theme with them) fcs 06 obviously your a fan or attended there. Yall may beat Marion but show some respect. Yall are Friendship CHRISTIAN!!!! I'm sure all your players are from Lebanon and no where else in Nashville or the Boro. Yall both beat Trousdale by the same margin.

Another private school that is full of themselves (seems to be a theme with them) fcs 06 obviously your a fan or attended there. Yall may beat Marion but show some respect. Yall are Friendship CHRISTIAN!!!! I'm sure all your players are from Lebanon and no where else in Nashville or the Boro. Yall both beat Trousdale by the same margin.

chill dude.you take the internet way to serious lol

I called it first Mc would shell shock Tc. You folks at FCS need to be ready. I am predicting now Mary Ann will shell shock FCS. Bank on it boys. It will happen. They just come off of a 3 week dry spell and never showed signs of rust. Get ready get ready huge upset in the works. It will come down to Boyd or Mary Ann in the end..

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• When Danny was a senior he was the quarterback on the 82 team and also the placeholder on extra points. At the end of the game Heritage scored a touchdown with very little time left and went ahead 9-0. On the following extra point Danny rose up and threw a perfect pass to one of his receivers which made it 11-0 and Heritage's first win against Maryville since the series started in 77. Maryville fans were highly ticked off because they felt like it was rubbing salt in the wound. The following year when both teams met again at Maryville  the Rebels ran away with the game and after the first couple of touchdowns they went for two points after each score for a pay back and the score was 45-0 at halftime. The following Monday Bob Gilbert the sports eiditor for the local paper bashed Maryville in an article called the Humilation of Teenagers and tore into Maryville even though he was a graduate of the school. Those were the good ole days when Heritage had decent teams and the rivalry between them and Maryville was a fun event to see.
    • I get all that.  And I agree too.  However, if the coach is only there to coach that would give them more time to do those things. The school system and booster clubs combine and pay them. 
    • 3 sides to every story….Someone getting kicked off for saying the F word then it seems maybe your star player? Probably was the last straw.
    • who cares good luck to the kid. Hopefully he finds peace at MV.
    • Those are the three I was referring to popcorn