Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Another private school that is full of themselves (seems to be a theme with them) fcs 06 obviously your a fan or attended there. Yall may beat Marion but show some respect. Yall are Friendship CHRISTIAN!!!! I'm sure all your players are from Lebanon and no where else in Nashville or the Boro. Yall both beat Trousdale by the same margin.

Another private school that is full of themselves (seems to be a theme with them) fcs 06 obviously your a fan or attended there. Yall may beat Marion but show some respect. Yall are Friendship CHRISTIAN!!!! I'm sure all your players are from Lebanon and no where else in Nashville or the Boro. Yall both beat Trousdale by the same margin.

chill dude.you take the internet way to serious lol

I called it first Mc would shell shock Tc. You folks at FCS need to be ready. I am predicting now Mary Ann will shell shock FCS. Bank on it boys. It will happen. They just come off of a 3 week dry spell and never showed signs of rust. Get ready get ready huge upset in the works. It will come down to Boyd or Mary Ann in the end..