Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Old MCR had a little time to kill this morning, so I did a little statistical analysis for every one to critique. I figured I couldn't do any worse than anyone else. I took the last 6 games of the season because Marion had no spring practice. It took these young'uns that long to figure out that the wing T was a football offense and not part of a chicken.?! Taking that in to account neither team has played a strength of schedule to hang their hat on. FCS has scored an average of 45.7 points/game, while Marion has averaged 47.3 points/game. Marion has outscored opponents by an average of 27 points, while FCS has outscored opponents by average of 31 points. So maybe this will help some of these FCS people understand why some of us Marion posters are no awed by the hype of FCS! I expect FCS to score points, just like I expect Marion to score points. I expect Marion to be the underdog. Leave the Warriors in it and there record in close games speaks for itself.

Old Pirate, you must of dropped off some of those "Rose Colored Glasses" on your way to Gville!

MCR, Old Pirate ain't never.....wore rose colored glasses but seen many fellers that has. As posted OP figured the GV/SP feud would be close & dreamed the Pirates finished like The Longest Yard movie. The Pirates had their chance but came up jest short. Now as for your Warriors, recon they gots a huge mountain to climb too this week but if the Warriors can learn to play defense they jest might surprise them Comode Doors! Leastways, OP hopes the younguns make a few good life long memories. BTW......2 months of pre-unauthorized spring practice is more.......than the authorized standard practices! So OP says BS to that statement..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

MCR, Old Pirate ain't never.....wore rose colored glasses but seen many fellers that has. As posted OP figured the GV/SP feud would be close & dreamed the Pirates finished like The Longest Yard movie. The Pirates had their chance but came up jest short. Now as for your Warriors, recon they gots a huge mountain to climb too this week but if the Warriors can learn to play defense they jest might surprise them Comode Doors! Leastways, OP hopes the younguns make a few good life long memories. BTW......2 months of pre-unauthorized spring practice is more.......than the authorized standard practices! So OP says BS to that statement.....

Old pirate you don't know what you are saying. You only know what you have heard and that sir is incorrect. Y'all turned us in. We did wrong. Paid the price but not two months. You are just wrong now about this game. Good luck Warriors

Like Croz said, we don't have spring practice and that's why we're usually a lot better week 10 then we even are in week 5. I don't expect you to be awed of us. I know this though, the last time we played y'all was 2 years ago and we beat you pretty good. It was my senior year and this years friendship team is a lot better, and all of the seniors on this years team were starters 2 years ago. But after saying all that, we'll see how it goes, I'm pretty confident about the game

Old pirate you don't know what you are saying. You only know what you have heard and that sir is incorrect. Y'all turned us in. We did wrong. Paid the price but not two months. You are just wrong now about this game. Good luck Warriors

You chicken man is wrong...the term "y'all" don't apply to OP. Glad someone acknowledges doing wrong/cheating, that's a start. Figure anyone could have turned you in for cheating and to say who did is wrong unless you have proof & that ain't.......wrong to expose wrong doing to begin with. 3,4,5,6,7,8 weeks really don't matter, 1 day more is an advantage or else your coach wouldn't have done it! Figure coaches need a course in ethics...... Yes, Good luck to the Warriors! Edited by OLD PIRATE

You chicken man is wrong...the term "y'all" don't apply to OP. Glad someone acknowledges doing wrong/cheating, that's a start. Figure anyone could have turned you in for cheating and to say who is is wrong unless you have proof & that ain't.......wrong to expose wrong doing to begin with. 3,4,5,6,7,8 weeks really don't matter, 1 day more is an advantage or else your coach wouldn't have done it! Figure coaches need a course in ethics...... Yes, Good luck to the Warriors!

Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that a Pittsburg fan talking about cheating. It is a shame when a student athlete has to ask the school councilor what address to put on papers my real address or the one y'all gave me. Don't come on here and tell me it has not happened. Enough about that. I won't ever address it again can't wait til Friday

Once again regardless of what you think. SP didn't turn you in. You need to look just north. Those are the facts. Good luck this week.

Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that a Pittsburg fan talking about cheating. It is a shame when a student athlete has to ask the school councilor what address to put on papers my real address or the one y'all gave me. Don't come on here and tell me it has not happened. Enough about that. I won't ever address it again can't wait til Friday

Chickenman, you are obviously one of them rose colored glass wearing fellers. Again.....don't make statements you can't prove and only speculate. Talk facts.....your coaches cheated and played the stupid card....recon that may be the whole truth.....! Now as this feud, hope the Warriors win cause OP ain't a fan of them privates..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Friendship won't shut down Marion. I do think Marion needs to try and keep the ball away. The Friendship passing attack is strong and that QB is by far the best you have seen in several years. That kid is tough. He will remind you alot of Terrell Robinson.

Old Pirate says cuz from that way says the QB is the real deal. Figure for the Warriors to win they will need the breaks to go their way!

I want to say FCS by two or three touchdowns, but, you never know with Marion County. One year they are horrible and the next year they make it this far. I hope its a close game. Good grief, I am tired of seeing FCS crush teams all year, the games are not fun to watch. Teams like Pickett, Red Boiling, etc.

Good luck to both FCS and Marion. I will be in the FCS stands rooting them on!