Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

It was my senior year and this years friendship team is a lot better, and all of the seniors on this years team were starters 2 years ago.

CommanderMan- Is this year's FCS team very senior-heavy? I thought I remembered hearing somewhere that you guys were relatively young this season. If that is true, I expect you guys to come into DII next year with a lot of momentum. I'm for the Commanders in this one!

Edited by AllRegion

This years team is a great blend of younger and older players. I think there are 8 or 9 seniors with 6 or so juniors and about the same amount of sophomores who contribute. We will be above average next year but we lose the main part of our line and we don't have players to replace them that are close to as good. We'll have to rely on our athletes a lot more next year, and we're losing our 4 best WR's so yeah we'll prob struggle against the better teams next year

This years team is a great blend of younger and older players. I think there are 8 or 9 seniors with 6 or so juniors and about the same amount of sophomores who contribute. We will be above average next year but we lose the main part of our line and we don't have players to replace them that are close to as good. We'll have to rely on our athletes a lot more next year, and we're losing our 4 best WR's so yeah we'll prob struggle against the better teams next year

I'm surprised by that! I thought that with your QB coming back for another year that you guys would be one of the favorites to win it all again next season, even with the classification switch.

I doubt it. I see us getting beat pretty handily by both Webb and BGA unless they lose a ton off of their teams this year, I'm not really worried about any of the other class A teams. We could be good if some of the freshmen on this years team grow a lot and get better.

Edited by CommanderMan

The mc coaches did nothing more than any other successful teams do and that's a fact including sp. Don't play ignorant op and talk about the coach needing an ethics class............don't an idiot

Live up to that screen name & about lying lips. Old Pirate is an old man & youngun your mom should have taught you better.....Don't spew lies.........OP does agree there are schools that do what Jasper did.......ethics course needed yes.....then pretending to be stupid to the rules.......really.....tell you what, when you have anything other than idle mess feel free to call the TSSAA & report it. Again....hope the Warriors win! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Wow, this page has turned into rumor central. Lets get back to the game. Enough with the he said she said crap.

Now, I can see the headline now....Marion pulls the upset of the year and sends FC into the ole hardwood season.

Could happen if Mary Ann shows up and keeps bangingon these younguns. Got to keep that QB on the ground.