Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

I've seen MC in person. I know what they have. FC has a better line, better QB and better receivers.

Like I said Zeman will get his yards, but in the end it won't be enough.

So, should Marion make the drive up or should they just call up on Monday and forefeit? Ahh on second thought, I think Marion should make the drive and see what happens. You know the saying, on any given day and such.

Good dominant win tonight MC...now get ready for FC!

Guest Purplepastry

i called him nothing. You won't read of me bashing players on here. I'm sure he's a great player. Cascade had a big bruising back tonight as well. FC has played against some good ones the past few years. I'm anxious to see how he compares to Seay, Harper, Turczyn, manning, & others. Appears it could be a shoot out.

BZ is not a normal bruising back. Tonight on one play he carried three TC boys for fifteen yards at about 70 miles an hour. Actually he was bench pressing one of them.

Guest Purplepastry

I've seen both in person. Marion will never stop FCS, but FCS won't totally shut down Marion either.

This talk reminds me of (insert dream sequence)..... It was way back before the turn of the century and all the jeniuses said Marion County did not belong on the same field as Bentwood Acadamy ... And we all know how that went. FCS is no Bentwood.

All I can say is since game game 6, this team has learned to play "Match Game". You score, We score, You kick, We kick, You go for 2, We go for 2. They play for you to make that mistake. If you leave them in the game and its close, It's Marion's to win! One thing I can say is this team believes they have something to prove!

I think we all knew that the offense would probably score some but I don't think any of us expected the defense to come out and play the way they did last night now we have another challenge probably the best of everything we have seen this year best qb best line best def we know fcs will score and that don't bother us the question is. Can you score more than Marion going to be a long week. Pumped