Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Can you guys move this Game to Thursday or Saturday so I can come watch it? LoL

I think TSSAA and the schools lose out on Cash $$$$ by playing all quarter final and semi final games on the same nights. It also robs fans of the chance to go to more good games.

Go Rams

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Marion is aware that FC has them outmatched, but who would have ever thought we could have made a turn around like this. 1-9 last year and never really competed with anyone. I won't say names but several people made the comment, "you can't win with these boys." Well, these boys will go ahead and head toward Lebanon on Friday night for all those that believe they can't compete with FC.

Everyone knows MC shouldn't have only won 1 game last year with the schedule they play. It is a good turn around though. From going 1-9 to the 3rd round is impressive. This week will be the end though. During this winning streak MC has only played 2 teams with a winning record. Final score 34-6. Good turnaround though Warriors. Maybe in a few years y'all will be able to add Boyd and a few others back to the schedule.

Marion is aware that FC has them outmatched, but who would have ever thought we could have made a turn around like this. 1-9 last year and never really competed with anyone. I won't say names but several people made the comment, "you can't win with these boys." Well, these boys will go ahead and head toward Lebanon on Friday night for all those that believe they can't compete with FC.

If memory serves, wasn't there a MC team in 2008 that did the same thing? No one but the fans believed they could do it and look what happened. One game from state against the beast Alcoa. Game didn't go there way but at least they played. Just keep playing your game MC, you never know what can happen!

I think you should just call Monday and forfeit. That'd help us out a lot, don't see us stopping all star.... Oops I mean Zeman

If memory serves me correct the MC team back in 08 did something no one thought they could do! The coach from Alcoa even told our boys they were the only team that year that made them play four quarters of football! Never under estimate the MIGHTY PURPLE STORM because from the looks of things it's on the rise again!

Keep up the good work Warriors and let's show FC what we are made of!

You also said that tc and mc was an even matchup..........you think it may be possible that mc may have improved a little bit??

What was the score at half? What was the score at the end of the 3rd?

Sounds to me that it was pretty even and MC pulled away.

I'm sure MC has improved a little, but do you think that FC hasn't?