• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
98nationalchmps

Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

Yes, we can only count our blessings for getting to occupy the same field as the Great Friendship Christian!

lol you marion fans are a hoot.did you play for marion

Another private school that is full of themselves (seems to be a theme with them) fcs 06 obviously your a fan or attended there. Yall may beat Marion but show some respect. Yall are Friendship CHRISTIAN!!!! I'm sure all your players are from Lebanon and no where else in Nashville or the Boro. Yall both beat Trousdale by the same margin.

LOPAO.......recon who learned you cage rattling? Ole Reaction still is ticked @ OP for addressing the Peardon situation.

Oh do not get that started again. I thought we were past those days. roflolk.gif

Another private school that is full of themselves (seems to be a theme with them) fcs 06 obviously your a fan or attended there. Yall may beat Marion but show some respect. Yall are Friendship CHRISTIAN!!!! I'm sure all your players are from Lebanon and no where else in Nashville or the Boro. Yall both beat Trousdale by the same margin.

chill dude.you take the internet way to serious lol

This old warrior says line up and hit them in the mouth and let them know who they are playing. You will have people saying you don't have a chance but they sead the same thing to us back in 1992 but we brought that gold ball home. Go over there and line down and stick someone.

I don't think she has posted since mc's semifinal run in 08 or 09 actually..........lol

lol well i hope she posts more often.we need more ladies on the boards :wub:

Dave said on the radio we could ride y'all's bus up. He said they would for sure save that Hargis man a seat. I think McCurry can out coach that FCS bunch. Good luck this week!

I called it first Mc would shell shock Tc. You folks at FCS need to be ready. I am predicting now Mary Ann will shell shock FCS. Bank on it boys. It will happen. They just come off of a 3 week dry spell and never showed signs of rust. Get ready get ready huge upset in the works. It will come down to Boyd or Mary Ann in the end..