Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

Congratulations to Livingston Academy on a fine year, and Fulton on advancing. A lot of speed was on the field tonight! Congratulations to the Falcons and good luck next week.

To those seniors:

You guys are my first group I've covered since the eighth grade. What a career all of you have had. I'm sure I'll talk to a few of you soon, but don't hang your head. Twenty-four other playoff teams would have loved to had the chance you had. Many more teams in general did, too. The sad part about sports is someone wins and someone loses. But, be a winner in life as well. You guys have been so much fun to write about, shoot pictures of, and discuss over these boards. God bless each of you.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Fulton Falcons. Good luck next week week vs. Giles Co. LA had oppurtunities but couldnt overcome mistakes. Alot of credit to Fulton for a good game plan. Was impressed with LA's line as they played very well being undersized. Fulton has what they a;ways have and that is speed on the edges.

Congratulations to the LA seniors on a fine 4 years wearing the ole Blue and White. I wish you all the best!!

Congrats to the LA Wildcats on a great year. Fulton just proved to be the best team last night. They kept Brock bottled up and that was the biggest difference in the game to me. This wasn't one of the better teams that the Falcons have fielded in past years. The Cats had chances to make a game of it but turned it over several times. You can't turn it over against a team like Fulton because they will make you pay. Good luck Fulton on a well played game and continued success in the play-offs.

the facts LA did not play but 3 good teams in season SC WH DC so if you want gold ball play tough games all season long let face the facts Cates come once in a lifetime good night go WILDCATS

Agree with that zst but you can't help who is in your district. I know LA probably wouldn't have won that Gold Ball in 05 if they hadn't played in the Region with AE-Fulton-Catholic and the others. It prepared them for the play-offs. And they knew what to expect by playing those teams all year. On the other hand like you said LA didn't play a strong schedule with the exception of White House- Dekalb and Smith Co. And then having to face a Fulton was just to much for the Cats. Even though LA had their chances to make a game of it and possibly win if it hadn't been for the turnovers. But Fulton wasn't gonna let Brock beat them like he has everyone else this year. They kept him in check the whole game. Edited by Rocking Chair