Grider to Soddy?

Tigers94

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls Softball

That is one of the the reasons....A dad will do anything for their girls.......... And a lot more money....The only thing that will keep him at SP is the power he has down here.....he has control of the sun in SP he tells it when it can raise and sat in SP..And he knows if he can win one title in soddy or even have two or three real good teams.His name would be out there more than if he won twenty titles at 1A SP......JUST SAYING... Edited by lancer10

That is one of the the reasons....A dad will do anything for their girls.......... And a lot more money....The only thing that will keep him at SP is the power he has down here.....he has control of the sun in SP he tells it when it can raise and sat in SP..And he knows if he can win one title in soddy or even have two or three real good teams.His name would be out there more than if he won twenty titles at 1A SP......JUST SAYING...

He can't win a title at soddy, come on now.........and soddy has a pretty dang good softball program.......very very good players

I don't know Grider, or what his ambitions may or may not be, but if he is trying to climb the coaching ladder, I can see why he would make this move. SP has a great tradition, and he has maintained that tradition, but it is still a 1A school, if he could take a school like Soddy and make a winner out of them, it couldn't do anything but help his coaching resume.....but on the other hand, if he goes and can not win, then he is back to square one. I believe SP had another coach a few years ago that left for a bigger school (Heritage High School), and that didn't turn out very good for him, I am not sure of the name, but I think it was Danny Wilson........anyone know where he is at now?