• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Tigers94

Grider to Soddy?

Lol............grider knows where his bread is buttered and soddy doesn't produce the athletes that the pirates do and it is a way bigger school..........he will be at sp till he decides not to coach

Girls Softball

That is one of the the reasons....A dad will do anything for their girls.......... And a lot more money....The only thing that will keep him at SP is the power he has down here.....he has control of the sun in SP he tells it when it can raise and sat in SP..And he knows if he can win one title in soddy or even have two or three real good teams.His name would be out there more than if he won twenty titles at 1A SP......JUST SAYING... Edited by lancer10

That is one of the the reasons....A dad will do anything for their girls.......... And a lot more money....The only thing that will keep him at SP is the power he has down here.....he has control of the sun in SP he tells it when it can raise and sat in SP..And he knows if he can win one title in soddy or even have two or three real good teams.His name would be out there more than if he won twenty titles at 1A SP......JUST SAYING...

He can't win a title at soddy, come on now.........and soddy has a pretty dang good softball program.......very very good players

I don't know Grider, or what his ambitions may or may not be, but if he is trying to climb the coaching ladder, I can see why he would make this move. SP has a great tradition, and he has maintained that tradition, but it is still a 1A school, if he could take a school like Soddy and make a winner out of them, it couldn't do anything but help his coaching resume.....but on the other hand, if he goes and can not win, then he is back to square one. I believe SP had another coach a few years ago that left for a bigger school (Heritage High School), and that didn't turn out very good for him, I am not sure of the name, but I think it was Danny Wilson........anyone know where he is at now?