Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game will be a great deafnse battle between these two school's I say that there won't be a lot of scoring in this game. Who ever wins this game will win by making the other team make a lot of turnovers and mistakes on offense. I think that NCS will still be under the Radar again this week. So I have NCS winning this game in a close one because C-wood is really tough at home.

NCS 28-21Collinwood What ever happens it will be a great game to watch in the Quarter Finals for both school's good luck to both teams on Friday. And what is the news on #8 for Collinwood?

Not really......just don't care much for your constant belittling of collinwood.

I can totally respect you or anyone standing up for their school. I do as well..... But you got to expect a poke here and a jab there for humor sake.... It's whats gone on, on the T for years since I've been on it.... Just roll with the punches and jabs from time to time and don't take everything to heart all the time. Despite my humorous attempts to get you ruffled at times only to backfire and get threads closed.... I respect CW's program. Don't confuse my jest as hate.

Good luck this Friday. Go Champs! Go Trojans!

Edited by Big Bigby

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I haven't heard that one but I did hear that Spring Hill was talking to Rick Rice about him becoming their new HC

I dont see Coach Rice going anywhere with his youngest going to be a freshman next year.

Admittedly I don't know anything about Collinwood's defense, but I don't expect them to be able to shut down what has become a very potent NCS offense. Slow it down a little (maybe) - but not shut it down. NCS will put at least 28 on the board. And like I said earlier, you can't take a team's top tackler out of the middle (Cwood #5) and expect that defense to still perform at the same level. And, of course, you Cwood folks would have no way to know this, but the NCS kicker is money from 40 yards and in.

Admittedly I don't know anything about Collinwood's defense, but I don't expect them to be able to shut down what has become a very potent NCS offense. Slow it down a little (maybe) - but not shut it down. NCS will put at least 28 on the board. And like I said earlier, you can't take a team's top tackler out of the middle (Cwood #5) and expect that defense to still perform at the same level. And, of course, you Cwood folks would have no way to know this, but the NCS kicker is money from 40 yards and in.

I don't know what type offense Nc runs but coming from nutural standpoint, Cwoods defense is pretty good with or without #5. I been watching 1a football for many years and they can shut you down at any time.

I'm trying to remain objective too. We've played some very good defenses (and some not so good) the past month and we continue to put up points. The line has been blocking very well and all it takes is a sliver of a hole, and our #7 is gone. He's one of the top track athletes in the state. Interest from decent size schools has picked up a lot in the last month. And there isn't a coach in the state that can outcoach ours - in any division - he is brilliant.

Good luck stoping number #7 on NCS he is really good for his size at RB. I bet that 1A football team's seem to get that he one the 100 meters in track. And I bet Collinwood have not seen this speed from a HB before in 1A football His 40 time is a 4.5 second's try to stop that kind of speed on Friday and there are more Backs behind hime that can fly as well.

Good luck stoping number #7 on NCS he is really good for his size at RB. I bet that 1A football team's seem to get that he one the 100 meters in track. And I bet Collinwood have not seen this speed from a HB before in 1A football His 40 time is a 4.5 second's try to stop that kind of speed on Friday and there are more Backs behind hime that can fly as well.

Not seen it before???? Have you heard of Marco Daily, Dray Mercer, Jacob Dixon? And a few years ago COLLINWOOD had a reciever that ran a 4.4! His name was Kaleb Clark. So as far as not seeing it before in 1a... There has been fast people before lol

Edited by TheNewGuy