Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trojans got ripped on that long td, hensleys feet were in and the goofy ref waived it off from at least 55 yards away. trojans played hard and showed that we can play with anybody. to be a religous school they sure played dirty. well gotta go to bed takin my kid hunting in the am. CONGRATS TROJANS ON A GOOD RUN. NCS safe travels. Out till next football season. God bless our troops and God bless America.

Congrats C'wood on the turn around season...9-3 and region champs is nothin to hang your head about, good job.

You were right about the 28+ woodman but I think y'all gave up a few more than 14....

Congrats NCS on the win and I hope y'all rep quad 3. Good luck you'll need it.... Huntingdon is really good and it's nearly impossible to win at Paul Ward Statdium....Nearly...lol.... Congrats

Congrats to cwood on a great season! Im going to say that was a great ballgame between two evenly matched teams. Way too many personal foul penalties for Cwod to overcome. #7 for NC is fast, given any open field and he is gone. Good luck to NC next week, I may have to make the trip and watch.

Edited by wildcat89

incredible game, both defenses very frustrated...hats off to both teams for all out effort. I have to say Im disappointed that it came down to a refs decision there on the long td that got called back at the end. There was a ref right there in the end zone who was gonna call a td but some other ref way back up at midfield called it out. Sorry, he was in. I was a lot closer than the guy who made the call. Collinwood's special teams in the first half cost them the game. They gave up a kickoff return for a td and then muffed a kickoff return of their own that put them in the hole.

Booker is the real deal, he could really weave through traffic like smoke...ha

Logan Montgomery was awesome as always, looking forward to watching him many more times, both on high school level and college. Well, Im off to catch another of my teams next friday, it will hard to match the level of excitement from this game though

Way to go Trojans, you turned it all around this year and it looks great going forward.

trojans got ripped on that long td, hensleys feet were in and the goofy ref waived it off from at least 55 yards away. trojans played hard and showed that we can play with anybody. to be a religous school they sure played dirty. well gotta go to bed takin my kid hunting in the am. CONGRATS TROJANS ON A GOOD RUN. NCS safe travels. Out till next football season. God bless our troops and God bless America.

Wow - this is a total repeat of what happened in round 2 against CA. CA had a TD that was in but the ref from several yards away called it out. But game film clearly showed otherwise. Also, totally agree with your statement "to be a religious school they sure played dirty."