Sequatchie County Indians

Headhunter42

Fact? Only fact is your misinformation. Dont know what your problem is but I think it is with me personally so why dont you discuss it to me in person. Mr. Layne will make a good hire. He does things the right way. The Indians will continue to work hard and get better. Good luck to Sequatchie on the search.

I appreciate what you did for the program and wish you the best, but I disagree on one thing. Mr. Layne has made several bad hires. I fear he does not have Sequatchie sports best interests in mind. I really hope this hire is not left totally up to him. Good luck in your future endeavors Warrior. I am confident you will be successful.

I appreciate what you did for the program and wish you the best, but I disagree on one thing. Mr. Layne has made several bad hires. I fear he does not have Sequatchie sports best interests in mind. I really hope this hire is not left totally up to him. Good luck in your future endeavors Warrior. I am confident you will be successful.

That's got to be one of the dumbest things I have read why would he not have Sequatchie's best interests in mind? I could be wrong but the last several hire's (in all sports) have not been his alone to my knowledge.

I also see no reason to think that Sequatchie Co. can't have a winning record next season. I think the talent is there they just have to buy in and put in the work.

Edited by Sequatchie