Richland v. Collinwood

raidernation1995

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan Montgomery and Peyton Risner didn't play...still getting up to speed after playoff football I suppose. Montgomery is their best player btw

I've watched Cwood for a few years now and I disagree with you about Montgomery being their best player. He is good but I've been impressed with Wesley Pigg and Tucker Robertson. Hunter Andrews is impressive too.

I've watched Cwood for a few years now and I disagree with you about Montgomery being their best player. He is good but I've been impressed with Wesley Pigg and Tucker Robertson. Hunter Andrews is impressive too.

For some reason people dont like Montgomery, but he is the best on a really good Collinwood team and would be the best on any team in Region 7A. Collinwood has others that can score so they dont depend on him every night and they dont have to run their offense through him. Pigg suprised people last year but we will see if he has made improvements. I dont think he has played alot thus far, i think foul trouble must be a part of that. The Andrews kid and Robertson made things go for Collinwood when i saw them at Richland. They will be tough when Montgomery starts playing. Risner is out with a hand injury i believe. Look for these two to meet up in the Region Finals.

Richland played out of controll in the 4th. Dont think the coach new what to do late in the game. Richland kept shooting with a lead late. The coach spent more time worried about where Collinwoods coach was standing than what his team was doing. If the 3pt shooter is hot and hitting from deep like he was the other night they looked good, but Farrar and the stocky kid(#23 maybe) didnt look his way enough. The stocky kid sees to much floor time. He fouls hard and takes bad shots. the offense ran well with him out and #25 in.