BA-MUS Live Webcast

WesVLT

Shameless plug time...

If you're at home tonight and want to catch high-quality live video of the BA-MUS game, follow the link in my signature. I'll be doing the play-by-play. Special thanks to Brentwood Academy and Randy Fox Productions for the opportunity to call this game and a few others this year. They've done a great job producing the broadcasts.

Should be a good one tonight!

Thanks, reddad. I know my high school rules pretty well. We all make mistakes.

Brutal loss to swallow. When you're against such a talented quarterback and you take a 23-point lead, you have to get stops. Credit Rodgers and MUS for amazing resiliency. They'll give Ensworth a tough test in Cookeville.

Lots of shocked faces among the BA faithful and players. It's gonna be a long bus ride home.

I thought the refs were fine .. No better or worse than I have seen all year.. Both teams played lousy at times and terrific in moments. BA absolutely could not stop MUS and their passing game and I could not believe MUS fumbled 6 times ..Credit to MUS for keeping their head. I thought the end of the game was mishandled by BA .. .. No sense in letting the clock run down to 27 seconds before you call a time out. Give your team 50 seconds to go down field and work in position for a field goals. Poor game management in the heat of the moment ..Anyways, can't see MUS beating ensworth but if they pass like they did tonight , limit the turnovers ...they sure have a shot at making it a game

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Sore loser....MUS handed you a 23-0 lead on a silver platter and you still lost....what exactly was your beef with the refs anyway? They allowed you to run a KO out of the end zone for a 101 yd TD...impossible in HS but it happened.

No real vested interest in the game. I don't even know any of the kids on the team. I just have been to Memphis too many times! It's actually much worse in basketball! Nor did I watch any of the game except the very end. My point was about the intentional grounding call at the end. Maybe it was a beautifully reffed game all the way up to that point.

Congrats to MUS on a big win. The QB looked really great!