Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Dekalb will lose alot but I dont see them being second to last. This upcoming season will tell us alot about Coach Trapp and the Dekalb County program. He needs to show he can replace starters and have a winning season. In 07 he had a 9-3 season, followed up by a 7-5 record in 08. The next season in 09 he only won 3 games, but didnt stay down and came back the next two seasons with a 18-5 record and hosting two playoff games. He is still a young coach, that is still building a program but he cannot have anymore 2 or 3 win seasons. Next season will be tough but I think he will get it done. I suspect our offense will consist of alot more running next season and Miland will show to be one of, if not the most explosive player in the district.

DeKalb dropped Clay and added Trousdale. They also dropped Hixson and added Stone Memorial. I like picking up Trousdale over Clay, but I'd rather keep Hixson over SM. Seems like Hixson would be better competition, but who knows that the situation was. Actually the schedule has been flipped around a bit for next year including where the bye week is, so I'm interested to see how it turns out.

According to Coach Trapp on wjle:

Warren County - AWAY

Stone Memorial - AWAY

Livingston Academy - HOME

White County - HOME

Cannon County - HOME

BYE

Trousdale County - HOME

York Institute - HOME

Macon County - AWAY

Upperman - AWAY

Smith County - AWAY

It says Upperman is away and York is home, but doesn't it usually alternate? We played at Upperman and home to York this year.

According to Coach Trapp on wjle:

Warren County - AWAY

Stone Memorial - AWAY

Livingston Academy - HOME

White County - HOME

Cannon County - HOME

BYE

Trousdale County - HOME

York Institute - HOME

Macon County - AWAY

Upperman - AWAY

Smith County - AWAY

It says Upperman is away and York is home, but doesn't it usually alternate? We played at Upperman and home to York this year.

Not necessarily. All schedules are new. It's not uncommon for that to happen.