Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

So I have to ask the question: Why play Cardwell on defense? Sure, he is an outstanding athlete but this is exactly my point: Had he not been hurt on D, your O would have done much, much better. And I thought the same thing about your running. You guys were averaging like 8 yards per carry. I thought, "man, if they just run every play they are going to win".

There's not many 1A/2A teams that can afford to play their best players only one way. FC is the exception.

I know a few years ago they only played a couple of players both ways. A player like Cardwell, like Reynolds said, deserves to be on the field the whole game.

I know we have to play Watson on Defense.

If we didn't our D would suffer greatly.

There's not many 1A/2A teams that can afford to play their best players only one way. FC is the exception.

I know a few years ago they only played a couple of players both ways. A player like Cardwell, like Reynolds said, deserves to be on the field the whole game.

I know we have to play Watson on Defense.

If we didn't our D would suffer greatly.

croz i wouldnt say we would suffer greatly but would be diff d but i believe we got a guy man wouldnt feel bad with him in his place #27 pretty good athlete

Good game fcs. Better team won tonight. When our qb went down hurt in the 2nd q that hurt our offense big time. He was having success running. Great year for the Bucs. I have enjoyed watching them grow this year. Nothing to hang your heads about.

Good to finally meet you - I am sure I will see you at BUC games in the future.