DeKalb Co Girls Basketball

Stealer007

We looked awful and disorganized last night. Looked like Lady Tigers of old. Very embarrassed to watch that last night. I like Pat Cope doing a great job, but there is starting to be alot of chatter in the stands. I dont understand the concerns but that is parents for u.

I did hear some of what you were talking about last night in the stands....I think JPC is doing a good job but just have to look better than last night. I totally agree with you that we looked like the "old" Lady Tigers and I thought we were over that. All that withstanding Central Magnet is a very solid team and I could see them finishing 3rd or 4th in the district.

Dctiger why are u afraid to voice ur opinions.

Im not afraid. They have been voiced before on this very topic and I see no point in repeating them. But somehow everything I said was blown up and turned into me dragging people's name through the mud.

Anyone who knows me knows that I support the teams through and through, but I'm also a realist. Realistically, last night was not a good game. Hitting eight threes and having no other offense can't win games. Hope all the kinks can be worked out for this Fridays game.