CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

Coach17, all we heard all week was CPA was gonna score 35 or 40 on Milan. Let me tell you.. if CAK has trouble stopping the run, Arkel Coleman will go for 200 yards.

everyone thought it would be a battle of the private 3 initial CPACAK teams next week..Milan threw a wrench into that...

CAK survived at Elizabethton tonight.....barely. They are banged up pretty good and the Cyclones pounded them pretty good on the ground, but their air attack is crazy good. In my opinion, the championship game was in Elizabethton tonight and CAK won.

I will have to agree with you on this one, CAK want have any trouble with milan

Milan's best defense will be their offense. As everyone knows and has seen, Milan's pass D is suspect. IFFFF Milan can grind the ball out on offense and keep CAK's offense off the field as much as possible, they have a chance. Milan's offense in the first half tonight was very impressive! If they can do that against CAK, I give them a chance. Best of luck to Milan and win some gold!!!!!

Milan's best defense will be their offense. As everyone knows and has seen, Milan's pass D is suspect. IFFFF Milan can grind the ball out on offense and keep CAK's offense off the field as much as possible, they have a chance. Milan's offense in the first half tonight was very impressive! If they can do that against CAK, I give them a chance. Best of luck to Milan and win some gold!!!!!

The pass D is the weak spot of the team...... but they are improving with 3 interceptions tonight. I hope they can keep that going.