CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

FBD, Congrats to the Warriors on making it to the title game again. Hated to see Rathbone get injured last night. Was watching on TV and it looked ugly, my prayers are with him. I think this game against Milan will be a lot closer than last year, and I think CAK will have to do a better job of wrapping up and making sure tackles on Milan's RB or he will have a field day. Many times last night, CAK would some up and make the hit on the RB, but would not wrap him up and he would continue to run for another 10 yards. After playing a very physical game against Alcoa, you could tell that some of the CAK players were beat up, hopefully they will heal up a little this week. Offensively, I don't expect Milan to consistently stop CAK, but if Milan can play a turnover free game and grind the ball and eat the clock, this one could be a good game.

Very good analysis. I don't want to be disrespectful in any way to Betsy, they earned everything they got last night, but IMHO I do believe the emotional and physical toll from the 2 Alcoa games within about 3-4 weeks on our already thin roster did have some influence on our performance. The tackling was poor at best, but the good news is that we know it can be better. The Rathbone loss is big, but we have a week to find an answer. CAK will need to have another Alcoa-like performance to beat Milan. No tricks or gimmicks, just straight at you hard nosed football, just like what the Tornadoes bring at you. Big challenge for my Warriors. But we just need one more point than the purple people eaters at the end of the game. Thanks for the support, we need it.

hey FBD. IT'S THE DAWG HERE. ALWAYS ENJOY READING YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS. CONGRATS TO CAK ON THEIR WIN LAST NITE. JUST HOPING MY DAWGS CAN STOP THET ARIEL ATTACK SOMEHOW AND USE THEIR POWERFUL RUNNING GAME TO THEIR ADVANTAGE IN THIS ONE. GUESSING THIS ONE WILL COME DOWN TO HOW GOOD CAK'S DEFENSIVE LINE PLAY'S VS. HOW GOOD MILAN'S DEFENSIVE BACKFIELD PLAY'S. HOPING FOR A GREAT GAME OR MILAN BLOWS YA'LL OUT(lol). EITHER WAY MAYBE MILAN CAN GET THAT ELUISIVE 5TH GOLD BALL.

I would disagree some, our o-line might not be as big as some, but they are adequate, and

Do a really good job of run blocking. The D-line can hold their own in size and strength as well.

yea your right. Just meant compared to years past and as compared to cpa's line. But they will hit you. Saw some bloodied foreheads after game last night, Thats just cool dont care who you are. lol