Henry County Football 2013

When is the jamboree? The last two years it's been the week before opening night, which would be August 16th this year. Is Milan not participating?

From what I've heard you are correct on the date of the jamboree and yes milan is participating. However the lineup has changed from what I was told. HC will play lexington this year. Milan will play westview, South gibson will play obion, and Dresden will play trenton. Not a 100%, but what i was told. PREZ, can you or anyone else confirm this??? GO BIG RED

Edited by Patriot Pride W.A.O.

From what I've heard you are correct on the date of the jamboree and yes milan is participating. However the lineup has changed from what I was told. HC will play lexington this year. Milan will play westview, South gibson will play obion, and Dresden will play trenton. Not a 100%, but what i was told. PREZ, can you or anyone else confirm this??? GO BIG RED

Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

We're getting closer and closer to hearing mr. Farmer declare "It's football time in Henry County!!!"

I hear that!!! This offseason has flown by!

Does anyone know how we've fared in any of these 7-on-7 drills? I know we've participated, but I haven't been able to make it. With our two biggest questions arguably being QB and the secondary, I'm just curious.

Edited by MSURacer