Region 7

dca44

I see Clarksville still winning the region this year. However Beech is going to make it a very tight race. Clarksville will not run away with it this year like they are use to. I don't see Dickson County being able to score the points overall like these two other teams. No matter how things are going to fall it's going to be fun to watch.

I see Clarksville still winning the region this year. However Beech is going to make it a very tight race. Clarksville will not run away with it this year like they are use to. I don't see Dickson County being able to score the points overall like these two other teams. No matter how things are going to fall it's going to be fun to watch.

Watch out for Northwest!!!!

I agree. Cant wait to watch. I think Beech makes it very very close and i wouldnt quite give it to clarksville yet. I see Beech making alot of noise this year. Its gonna come down to the wire. Should be an amazing match come February. But I dont think there is any doubt though that these 2 teams will be representing Region 7 at State Duals this year.

Edited by dca44

Watch out for Northwest!!!!

Who do they have this year? With Morrison and Baker gone. Do they still have Tippy? I hope they do well. It will make this region even more fun to watch! Does anyone now how good Hedersonville is gonna be? Other than the Treloar kid returning, do they have anymore fire power?

Who do they have this year? With Morrison and Baker gone. Do they still have Tippy? I hope they do well. It will make this region even more fun to watch! Does anyone now how good Hedersonville is gonna be? Other than the Treloar kid returning, do they have anymore fire power?

Dickson beat hendersonville last night.

Northwest has Tippy and some other seniors.

dca44 who are you??

You got that right! Never seen a Beech match without old werazzlin' there. popsrazzlin is usually there too!

Haha im guessing you two know each other? So your a regular huh werazzlin? but Lets stick to wrestlin talk. How do you see the region unfolding this year StarRaider?

Edited by dca44