District 5-AAA

alt1958

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley could sleep walk through this district.

As a Bradley fan I like that, but ..... I really hate to say too much, because it looks like disrespecting the other members of the district. The big thing, I think, is that no one can match up inside with the Bearettes. Outside shooting and perimeter play may be closer, but not inside.

And it's telling in the games I have followed so far. Cleveland and McMinn was a great match with Cleveland holding the upper hand after that game. Rhea isn't shabby, but suffered the first loss of the season by a pretty good margin to McMinn. Walker Valley will be in the mix with them, but lost an important cog to injury. Ooltewah and Soddy Daisy are going to fight to see who is the last place team.

At least that is the way I see it early.

Edited by alt1958

As a Bradley fan I like that, but ..... I really hate to say too much, because it looks like disrespecting the other members of the district. The big thing, I think, is that no one can match up inside with the Bearettes. Outside shooting and perimeter play may be closer, but not inside.

And it's telling in the games I have followed so far. Cleveland and McMinn was a great match with Cleveland holding the upper hand after that game. Rhea isn't shabby, but suffered the first loss of the season by a pretty good margin to McMinn. Walker Valley will be in the mix with them, but lost an important cog to injury. Ooltewah and Soddy Daisy are going to fight to see who is the last place team.

At least that is the way I see it early.

hopefully Bradley can make it to state this year. I remember when we dominated district and region, and went to state a few times. :( enjoy it buddy :)...you guys have the right mixture of talent to get it done. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan