District 5-AAA

alt1958

Did you see the game?

If not you ought to see the 1st tech called... A horrible decision by the ref who was told by one of the other refs that the Blackmon girl just lost her balance and fell down. Congrats to the ref you affected another young persons life for the worse.

Not sure who told you the other ref said that, but I'm doubtful it was said. The Blackman girl was yanked down by Reuter, no doubt about it. Now whether it warranted a T is debatable, but Reuter caused it. I still don't know what the last T was for - does anyone? I agreed with the ref on the charging call on Reuter, which was her 5th if I'm not mistaken. However, the T was called after that foul on Reuter for something.

All in all, Bradley played pretty good.....and Copeland played the best offense I've seen of her all year. Reuter will certainly be missed when they travel to Murfreesboro.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz,

Obviously you have not seen the video. Rueter did not yank the girl down and like McMinn Central we have video evidence to prove it. It appeared that way however the girl simply lost her balance as they both had hands on ball. Also, Blitz the head official said exactly that because the AD was in the room when he said they made a mistake. You see Blitz those two calls were sent to the referee that called the techs and he acknowledged that he made a mistake. If you want to watch the video I will get it for you to see it is just as obvious as the video that Central provided.

Airstrip,

Your exactly right!!!

Blitz,

One more thing the 4th qtr calls in Blackmon's favor were obvious attempts to keep the game close. 1.The charge Copeland took that was called a block, 2.The blocked shot that was called a foul from ref at the top of the key, 3. No. 11 for Blackmon who was a great defender had a foul called on her that was obvious, then she shows the ref up clearly but no tech assesed. 3 times Blackmon came over a Bradley players back, one of which was when Reuter did what every post in America is taught to do. "CHIN the Ball" and is called for an offensive foul.........I guess she should have just let her take the ball away???? Of course not Blitz.