District 5-AAA

alt1958

The Bearettes need the freshman girl at WV going to be one of the best true point guards in this area in awhile. Alomar is her last name. They played almost even with them when she was on the floor. Copeland and Reuter are continuing thier good play but from time to time I think thier guards get complacent watching those two. They seem to play better when the scoring is more balanced. Thier guards are good but I don't know how they will handle that group out of middle. Alomar really impressed with her ball handling and passing for WV up and coming player.

Edited by anotherback

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bearettes need the freshman girl at WV going to be one of the best true point guards in this area in awhile. Alomar is her last name. They played almost even with them when she was on the floor. Copeland and Reuter are continuing thier good play but from time to time I think thier guards get complacent watching those two. They seem to play better when the scoring is more balanced. Thier guards are good but I don't know how they will handle that group out of middle. Alomar really impressed with her ball handling and passing for WV up and coming player.

Are you saying they should try and "acquire" her? Or just hope she decides to switch.

Neither. I said they need her. It's like if your car needs 4 wheels and you only have 3. Your only going to drive so far in that car. You need the fourth to go farther. They have a lot of parts but need another. In my opinion.

yes, they need something to take them to the next level..a very good guard would be great.