Soddy by God vs Cleveland

Joewaddell3

How old is your son/ what grade?

What weight?

How tough?

GLC Home relocation company offers a discount if your son has ever beat a ranked kid...

And if he's ranked ...we can waive the $175 deposit on his State Championship ring...

It's a little off topic but I noticed your profile picture......tight fit,,,or is it like walking in slippers up stairs?

CC,,,sends...

I will have to wait until we decide what weight he wants to test to and don't want to scare other kids off the team just yet. Kind of a promise to keep it on a need to know basis and you don't need to know.

Thanks for the comment on my avatar. I am already in SODDY CENTRAL team support mode BIG TIME!

Edited by scottmike

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to wait until we decide what weight he wants to test to and don't want to scare other kids off the team just yet. Kind of a promise to keep it on a need to know basis and you don't need to know.

Thanks for the comment on my avatar. I am already in SODDY CENTRAL team support mode BIG TIME!

Haha,,,after all that...that's the best you got? Should have figured,,,guy shows up to a gun fight with a box of Magnums.....priceless....

CC,,,sends...

To imply Cleveland lost because of what you stated in your post,,, is pathetic....

Cleveland forfeited the Henry vs West match,,,and then Soddy forfeit back to make it a wash....

Debian Tech-ed his kid,,,so flu or no flu...?

Steven's on any given day can beat a healthy or sick Stevenson...they are both even and can go either way on any day....#1 vs 2 !?

Oliver whether he's on the team or on weight,, will have all he wants with Tucker when or if it happens!

Deckelman as of today is 135 and feeling great on his way to 132......but if he gets the flu I will let you know...

Deckelman vs Hamilton wouldn't have changed this match one bit if it happened tonight...but it might in Feb....again,,,#1 vs #2 can go either way...

J Smith is out right now, but if he comes back he will man handle anyone Cleveland puts at 138, flu or no flu...he's that good this year...Cleveland got Lopez back,,,,maybe Smith will be back and full strength come Feb.

Oh,,,and our light heavy with a knee injury,,,,you will see him in Feb too...

Soddy won no matter how you slice it,,,take your lumps like a man....and lets see what happens in Feb...

Nobody likes to lose,,,but you did,,,fair and square,,,period

Congrats to #1 Soddy Daisy (Div 1)

CC,,,sends....

I wasn't implying anything in my post so settle down a little bit. I was simply replying to an earlier post that stated that Cleveland was at full strength when obviously they were not.

I wasn't implying anything in my post so settle down a little bit. I was simply replying to an earlier post that stated that Cleveland was at full strength when obviously they were not.

No worries! We all know that match really doesn't mean anything,,and that its a chess match right up until Feb 2nd between two outstanding teams,,,with amazing coaches.... Feb 2 is all that matters...

I do however feel there were comments that implied; made excuses for; or in general tried to minimize what really happened.......(and it's not personal, and I am calm, and my comments are directed at more than one person)

Whether a team is 100% or 80% is basic math (both teams were about 80% which makes it a moot point) a moot point! ,,,but when you add the amount of #1 kids that didn't wrestle for Cleveland,,, and a couple Cleveland losses because of the flu,,, and Soddy looked tough, but.......Feb will be much different......you are making a statement and I heard it.....

I have nothing but respect for Cleveland and Soddy,,,but for right now,,Soddy deserves all the credit and respect Cleveland has been handed all year..... Soddy is the returning Dual and Individual State Champions,,, and just proved they will be the team to beat in Feb...too many people are focused on the wrong part of the story,,, and so I stand by what I said and I'm as settled as I can be right now ;)

See you guys in Feb for a great match....these two teams are the real deal....

CC,,,sends...

Edited by CupCake

Looks like you got ol' clapcake's panties in a wad lol. Good job :o

Just two passionate parents talking wrestling...which is something a retard wouldn't understand....Mark Twain said it best which is why no one with any sense could ever beat you.....

"Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

CC,,,sends...

Seems like your real loyal to the C... Not! Your as loyal as the patriots To the Brits

Seems like your real loyal to the C... Not! Your as loyal as the patriots To the Brits

I hate the patriots. Cowboys are my team (I used to live in Texas now I live in Soddy Central right smack dab between Soddy and Daisey).

Loyalty is over rated. Ask ol Coach Bray who changes teams more often than clapcake changes her panties, or soms who cant figure out who he is pulling for on days that end in y, or brown bear cat who says he is for noter dame then chases the ryan skirts, or all those guys whose kids start at one school and then poof move on to a team with "better opportunities" LOL. That is what I am doing, it is hard to be humble when you are used to bringing home the gold grasshopper. Championships just seem to follow me around, I don't try and fight it anymore.

Edited by scottmike

• 5 months later...