9AAA in 2013

REDSMAN

Doyle, Im not real sure about 8A. I haven't been able to see anything yet. My boy Davy Cothron usually gives us updates, maybe he can chime in with some reports...

I thought he gave up coaching the TCHS team. I'm betting (with house money) that you know a little more about 8A than you're letting on.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

Doyle, I havent gotten to know many of the FCS boys yet. There is some real talent there...I just havent been around 8A to know about the other teams yet. It looks like we have some good pitching, and the outfield and SS will be a strength for us. Thats based on what I have seen over the past summer or two.

Doyle, I havent gotten to know many of the FCS boys yet. There is some real talent there...I just havent been around 8A to know about the other teams yet. It looks like we have some good pitching, and the outfield and SS will be a strength for us. Thats based on what I have seen over the past summer or two.

Fair enough, will expect and appreciate updates this season

CM thanks, not much quality 1A baseball played up here in the mountains

That's for sure. Unaka usually makes it to state and gets drilled pretty bad. I don't know a ton about 9AAA, but I'm interested to see how MJ does with the new coach. They will always have plenty of talent there. WC seems to be getting better the last few years and I think they'll start having better success. Station Camp lost some good players so I'm not sure how they'll do. Gallatin didn't impress me much last year and I don't think they'll make any noise this year either. I don't know anything about Portland except that they usually get drilled by district opponents. Beech has a good baseball program so they'll prob be good again this year. Lebanon is just plain bad in each and every sport so I don't see them doing much this year. I think there is 1 more team in 9AAA although I can't think of one. I don't see a team from 9AAA making the state tourney this year. Although I'm sure MJ could possibly do it if the coach is close to as good as the last.

That's for sure. Unaka usually makes it to state and gets drilled pretty bad. I don't know a ton about 9AAA, but I'm interested to see how MJ does with the new coach. They will always have plenty of talent there. WC seems to be getting better the last few years and I think they'll start having better success. Station Camp lost some good players so I'm not sure how they'll do. Gallatin didn't impress me much last year and I don't think they'll make any noise this year either. I don't know anything about Portland except that they usually get drilled by district opponents. Beech has a good baseball program so they'll prob be good again this year. Lebanon is just plain bad in each and every sport so I don't see them doing much this year. I think there is 1 more team in 9AAA although I can't think of one. I don't see a team from 9AAA making the state tourney this year. Although I'm sure MJ could possibly do it if the coach is close to as good as the last.

Merry Christmas CommanderMan