Top 10 teams in Chattanooga Area for 2013 Season

Oop

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah gave Walker all they could handle last night. Lady Mustangs were losing 2-1 to start 7th inning but ended up winning 7-2 at Ooltewah.

Walker Valley will not be playing in the Ooltewah Tournament this year. The team only has 14 players and atleast 4 are battling injuries. The coach and parents thought it would be better to take a break before continuing the second part of district play.

Good luck to all the other teams!!!

Coach got confused and thought it was JV tournament freshman pitcher pitched against Grace with two Juniors on the bench. East ham 0-0 going into 4th error allows two runs and the outfield have not learned there purpose is to catch the ball. The defense will catch up with the pitching one day. Also played JV defense against Marion with starting pitcher and top three hitters did not bat. we may play varisity next time ?????????????

Maybe the coach new that grace was only an extra game that didn't count in pool play and wanted to get some of his younger players some experience. Maybe if the pitching was better the defense wouldn't have to work as hard. Maybe you don't know anything about TEAM ball. Maybe you need to stay home and leave the coaching to the coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the decision was made Ooltewah's feelings were not a high priority. The Coaches are very friendly, I am sure Norma understands.

I'm sure that Norma didn't mind re-doing the brackets a couple of days before the tournament began. Why can't WV play with what they have? If every team dropped out because a few girls were nicked up there wouldn't be a tournament.

I'm sure that Norma didn't mind re-doing the brackets a couple of days before the tournament began. Why can't WV play with what they have? If every team dropped out because a few girls were nicked up there wouldn't be a tournament.

Lol. Making a bracket for 12 teams isn't That hard and from what i was told she didnt even close it out till Wednesday. Dealing with the rain today will much more stressful. As far as playing with what they have, Walker Valley only has 14 on their roster. Like I said earlier, good luck to all the teams.

Rumor has it that WV felt the competition at the Ooltewah tournament was a little stiff. In order to protect there record.....................

Rumor has it your clueless. What does it matter what the record is. You think the girls care what their record is if they dont go to state? It's always the athletic supporters (see what i did there) and not the athletes that want to talk the most trash. I hope everyone else is getting a laugh out of your posts like I am.

Rumor has it your clueless. What does it matter what the record is. You think the girls care what their record is if they dont go to state? It's always the athletic supporters (see what i did there) and not the athletes that want to talk the most trash. I hope everyone else is getting a laugh out of your posts like I am.

WV also dodged the Soddy Daisy tournament that is known for strong competition.