mid-season early predictions for class 'A' Miss Basketball

mchsassistman

It's a few weeks early, possibly, but I'm sure everyone has someone in mind that deserves a shot at this title this year. As for me, as you may well guess, I'm a Sara Raby fan from Moore County. Currently averaging 20+ points\ game with over 1500 points for her career as she is closding in on 2000 points. This 6' TREVECCA BOUND senior can do it all, scoring, inside and outside, rebounding, playing point when needed. Post your favorite for discussion

thanks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 1 has several outstanding players, though none may have the type of stats required to win a Miss Basketball Award. Cloudland's 6'1" post Brooke Rhodes has a D 1 deal from Presbyterian. She has been slowed by injuries, but is capable of averaging 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks a game. Hampton sharp-shooting guard Dorothy Dugger has several 30+ point games on her resume and can take games over when needed. North Greene guard Mindy McNeese lit up the Boro two years ago as a freshman when North Greene lost in OT to Wayne County in the finals. She missed nearly all of last season with a knee injury, but is back and playing very well again.

District 1 has several outstanding players, though none may have the type of stats required to win a Miss Basketball Award. Cloudland's 6'1" post Brooke Rhodes has a D 1 deal from Presbyterian. She has been slowed by injuries, but is capable of averaging 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks a game. Hampton sharp-shooting guard Dorothy Dugger has several 30+ point games on her resume and can take games over when needed. North Greene guard Mindy McNeese lit up the Boro two years ago as a freshman when North Greene lost in OT to Wayne County in the finals. She missed nearly all of last season with a knee injury, but is back and playing very well again.

Dorothy Dugger from Hampton has scored over 1,500 pts in her career, averaging 20 ppg this season, and the sad thing is that she didn't even make the all-state team last year. Hopefully she will get the respect/attention she deserves this her senior season.

Jaycee Coe, J. Coe, and Jaycee C., all from Jackson County, are my three finalists. Also, how can one assume that they won't make it? Lol. The other region is terrible and their sub-state pairings are always one sided.

This. It would have to be a big upset if both Jackson and Clarkrange don't make it. Clay graduated what, something like seven seniors?