3rd Annual KWOA Spring Classic

gpikul01

I know we are still several months away, but I wanted to make mention of the 3rd Annual KWOA Spring Classic to be held on Saturday March 9, 2013 at Central Hardin High School in Elizabethtown, KY(50 miles north of Bowling Green, KY). This event has grown from 124 wrestlers in 2011 to 296 wrestlers in 2012.

This will once again be the first tournament in the 2013 Kentucky USA Wrestling Belt Series Tournament. This tournament is open to all wrestlers from Pee-wee through University level. This tournament is a good way for all wrestlers to begin their off-season. Many High School and Middle School brackets last year were stacked with talented wrestlers from Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, & Tennessee.

Remote weigh-in locations are being strongly encouraged for this year’s tournament.

Please view the flyer on the KWOA website at www.kyofficials.com. and contact me with any questions.

Garrett Pikul

KWOA Tournament Director

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a reminder about the 3rd Annual KWOA Spring Classic, which will be held on March 9, 2013 at Central Hardin High School in Elizabethtown, KY (1 hour North of Bowling Green, KY). This will be the first tournament of the 2013 Belt Series. A flyer and information is available on the KWOA website at www.kyofficials.com. We are looking forward to a great turnout. Contact me with any questions.

Garrett Pikul

Tournament Director

[email protected]