NEW SEMI-PRO FOOTBALL TEAM IN RUTHERFORD CO. SEEKING COACHES FOR STAFF

LBCoach34

Good Afternoon,

There is a new start up semi-pro football team looking to become a member of the Gridiron Developmental Football League out of Memphis this summer and play our home games in the Rutherford County area. We are currently seeking coaches to fill out our staff and get started with try outs and our season. Currently there is a need for a RB coach, Offensive Line Coach, Defensive Line Coach, Secondary Coach, Special Teams coaches, Wide Receiver Coach and possibly a QB Coach. There will be no pay involved to start but that could change depending on our financial situation. I am looking for people with some coaching experience but I will not exclude people trying to break into coaching either. High school, college or semi-pro experience preferred. Please contact me at [email protected].

This program will serve as a platform for second chances for guys trying to resurrect their college or professional football careers or guys who did not get recruited for college who want to play college football. We will intern also serve as a pillar of the community sponsoring youth football programs and possibly giving scholarships to families who can't afford for their child to participate in sports. We will also look to provide free or cost effective camps in the summer so people who are dedicated, professional, well put together coaches are needed. You must have good character and willing to mentor young men.

Good Afternoon,

There is a new start up semi-pro football team looking to become a member of the Gridiron Developmental Football League out of Memphis this summer and play our home games in the Rutherford County area. We are currently seeking coaches to fill out our staff and get started with try outs and our season. Currently there is a need for a RB coach, Offensive Line Coach, Defensive Line Coach, Secondary Coach, Special Teams coaches, Wide Receiver Coach and possibly a QB Coach. There will be no pay involved to start but that could change depending on our financial situation. I am looking for people with some coaching experience but I will not exclude people trying to break into coaching either. High school, college or semi-pro experience preferred. Please contact me at [email protected].

This program will serve as a platform for second chances for guys trying to resurrect their college or professional football careers or guys who did not get recruited for college who want to play college football. We will intern also serve as a pillar of the community sponsoring youth football programs and possibly giving scholarships to families who can't afford for their child to participate in sports. We will also look to provide free or cost effective camps in the summer so people who are dedicated, professional, well put together coaches are needed. You must have good character and willing to mentor young men.

I have over 10 years of HS coaching experience with Wide Receivers, Tight Ends, and Secondary. What is your time expectations and salary ranges?

Coach this is a semi-pro football team and at that a start up one. I am in talks with an indoor football team owner about being the owner of this team and backing us financially. Right now it would be voluntary with the reward of more experience, networking opportunities for coaches, and the reward of getting some guys second chances at football careers or possible careers. Most semi-pro teams don't pay but a few do. If you want to speak to me about it, please email me.

Coach Potts