Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

he will be able to start a bigger pyramid with that team national,since he suckered everbody in smith it's time to move on.

Enlighten us more about this team national pyramid you speak of. Could this be why Maynard is leaving to build a bigger pyramid in a bigger town? Just curious from this post. I dont know which is worse, Macon running every coach off for not getting to the playoffs or Smith Co. running their coach off for not winning in the playoffs.

Enlighten us more about this team national pyramid you speak of. Could this be why Maynard is leaving to build a bigger pyramid in a bigger town? Just curious from this post. I dont know which is worse, Macon running every coach off for not getting to the playoffs or Smith Co. running their coach off for not winning in the playoffs.

I very seriously doubt anybody in smith co has even considered running coach maynord off.

Enlighten us more about this team national pyramid you speak of. Could this be why Maynard is leaving to build a bigger pyramid in a bigger town? Just curious from this post. I dont know which is worse, Macon running every coach off for not getting to the playoffs or Smith Co. running their coach off for not winning in the playoffs..

i don't understand what your mouthing on macon for,since the turn of the centry."that's since 2000 for folks in chickentown" you eagles are behind 7 games to 6 the way i count. and you act like your so dominating.but i want ya to know im a pal if your computer tears up again after westy has a bad season i'll come fix it for ya. Edited by goldenrod

Guest Termite

They won't offer Moose cause he'd turn em down flat. :flower:

They won't offer Moose cause he'd turn em down flat. :flower:

Moose cant beat them with a state championship team...., I've always heard " if you can't beat them, join them". :roflol:

Guest Termite

Jimmy left town because he was coaching the least succesful team in the county.

Jimmy left town because he was coaching the least succesful team in the county.

Kinda like MC and RBS ain't it? :lol: