Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

I heard a midget postal worker wanted a coaching job????

I heard Smith County is going down the crapper as far as talent is concerned so Maynard skipped town while the getting was good. Before he left, he took all the folks on a pyramid scheme called team national and scheduled Alcoa so a tornadoe could destroy all he built up there in Carthage. He also took a parting gift for himself, he knew in advance he was going to Cookeville so he thought he'd get a laugh next season by beating you little boys down with another local team. School board should have given him a raise. I sure hope that indoor practice facility is paid for cause there may not be many tickets sold next season for the football team. That's alright though, I'm sure glover's kid that's in the band would enjoy practicing in there. I always did think SC had a great band. Dont know if any of this is true but just what I've been hearing. Just think, Carthage was fixing to erect a statue of the great Maynord. You might think about saving that money to pay the next coach. Edited by Mr. Postman1

I beg to differ there goldie. There are 2 gold balls in this county, both in gordonsville.

phixed

Kinda odd that Creasy has been mentioned a time or two and only 1 reply from TC. No snoball or seven, grunt, or anybody else. Usually ole snowy would have some kind of .....comment..

nothings been said here that carries any weight. :lol:

phixed

Its a message board for fans to post their nonsense on. Nobody here with any inside info. And ahhh. The gold ball thing again. Try and compete in 3a and see how soon gville goes home every year in the playoffs. Id say a ton of 1 and dones would be in their resume also. But you wont agree. I mean why step up? Eagleville and coalfield are SUCH tuff opponents.

Guest Termite

phixed

Well......proves my point. Although the other side of the county, but still in the county. And somebody is going to get the job. How much weight any speculation carries, nobody here knows. But has Creasy, Shoulders, Loftis or anybody else mentioned say they DIDN'T want the job? Sometime silence does carry weight. Come on Snowy, you live in the shadow of the SC goalpost and have connections everywhere, surely you are in the know.

Enlighten us more about this team national pyramid you speak of. Could this be why Maynard is leaving to build a bigger pyramid in a bigger town? Just curious from this post. I dont know which is worse, Macon running every coach off for not getting to the playoffs or Smith Co. running their coach off for not winning in the playoffs.

you need to learn how to spell Maynord

Well......proves my point. Although the other side of the county, but still in the county. And somebody is going to get the job. How much weight any speculation carries, nobody here knows. But has Creasy, Shoulders, Loftis or anybody else mentioned say they DIDN'T want the job? Sometime silence does carry weight. Come on Snowy, you live in the shadow of the SC goalpost and have connections everywhere, surely you are in the know.

i haven't spoken with anyone that said they did want the job... :rolleyes:

Its a message board for fans to post their nonsense on. Nobody here with any inside info. And ahhh. The gold ball thing again. Try and compete in 3a and see how soon gville goes home every year in the playoffs. Id say a ton of 1 and dones would be in their resume also. But you wont agree. I mean why step up? Eagleville and coalfield are SUCH tuff opponents.

:lol: