Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

The best Carthrage fans can hope for is 4-6. Thats the top of the mountain. :flower:

I wouldn't beat the farm on that. I say 7-3. Losse to Alcoa, Cookevillle, and either Upperman or Livingston. Livingston lost a lot but JR high has been loaded as of late. Upperman slowly getting better and I hear have 80 players out and 26 seniors. I don't think any other teams has enough to takes the owls this year.

Whos that? According to the paper theres been alot of inquiries.

From Gville finished high school career at Macon Co. Went on to play at APSU with me...he played o line as a Tackle. Was an assistant at Macon took head coaching job at Lancaster Christian this past year.

Guest Termite

I want one of these guys to coach, or least be an assistant that can look at a 9-10-11 year old and tell what kind of High school football player he will be. We will call him the Coach P In charge of "Pipeline monitering" .During games he can watch them play behind the stands with a paper cup for a football. Evidently there's some out there.

Edited by Termite

Guest Termite

The best Carthrage fans can hope for is 4-6. Thats the top of the mountain. :flower:

Top of the mountain is 4-6 in MC, or might as well be. But why not, that's quadruple wins from last year right? I would expect 7-3 at worst for SC in a somewhat rebuild year. Gotta find some linemen an a few more spots to shore up.

Edited by Termite