Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

I agree the schedule has improved, but Alcoa idint win their district,Gordonsville is 1a, and Cookeville and Warren play in the weakest district in the state. Giles county beat Cookeville a couple years ago pretty handaly if that tell you anything.

This has got to be the most stupid post I have seen! Alcoa, the BEST 3A team in the state year in and year out, Gordonsville, STATE CHAMPS, Cookeville - Giles County beat them a couple years ago, their QB is the starter for Ole Miss, shows you know so little about high school football. Giles County has one of the best programs in the state, just ask any team that plays them. Yes, Warrren is the lone weak team. I ask you again, what team do you support? I asked you once and you never identified yourself with a local team.

I aint got no such thing with Maynord. My gate don't swing that way. I aint judging you but that aint my bag sister. This is thread about CArthrages coach so it aint about My team. And if I wanted to look like a fool I"d spend my energy trying to claim Carthrage was a successful program even though they aint. 4-6 at best. :flower:

Loser

I aint got no such thing with Maynord. My gate don't swing that way. I aint judging you but that aint my bag sister. This is thread about CArthrages coach so it aint about My team. And if I wanted to look like a fool I"d spend my energy trying to claim Carthrage was a successful program even though they aint. 4-6 at best. :flower:

Don't even know what "qualm" means do you?

This has got to be the most stupid post I have seen! Alcoa, the BEST 3A team in the state year in and year out, Gordonsville, STATE CHAMPS, Cookeville - Giles County beat them a couple years ago, their QB is the starter for Ole Miss, shows you know so little about high school football. Giles County has one of the best programs in the state, just ask any team that plays them. Yes, Warrren is the lone weak team. I ask you again, what team do you support? I asked you once and you never identified yourself with a local team.

One tough schedule in 20 years and that's all Carthrage has to crow about. Nuff said. :flower:

Why all these people hating on the owls? Solid program year in and out.

Hs you have not been on CoachT long enough to fall into the trap of texting

with Daisy Duke. It is useless - as you can see from his texts and thinking. If you notice, no one will text him, you see why!! NUFF SAID

I agree the schedule has improved, but Alcoa idint win their district,Gordonsville is 1a, and Cookeville and Warren play in the weakest district in the state. Giles county beat Cookeville a couple years ago pretty handaly if that tell you anything.

You are wrong about Alcoa buddy they did win their district! They didn't win the quarterfinal matchup with CAK!!

Hs you have not been on CoachT long enough to fall into the trap of texting

with Daisy Duke. It is useless - as you can see from his texts and thinking. If you notice, no one will text him, you see why!! NUFF SAID

You reply to me more than anyone Mr. Nobody. :flower:

Highschoolnut it's the Carthrage fans that don't like the truth that bring out the haters. You seem to be the only one with any common sense. The Carthrage die hards will hate YOU for that. :flower:

You left Macon Co. as a weak team on our schedule!