Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Also, even though we will be playing them I still have to say. I REALLY hope the new coach takes advantage of Jalen's capabilities. The expression beast is used alot, but the kid is truly one. His combine was loads better than talent in the surrounding area. His strength is also so impressive. I hope he has a good year from a DC fan. It would be nice to see him get a good scholarship.

Guest Termite

Termite, I know your hurting from this one. It probably stinks being stabbed in the back by the best owl coach ever. Just goes to show he was just in it for the money. He could have been a little nicer and not scheduled Alcoa and the team he's taking over. Youll make it through some how.

Hurting?? Not really. I'll always have a lot of respect for him. 14 years for any coach is a long time and he did some great things around here. Look at the support and facilities. Came within 1 game a few times to get to the championship game. Only Rankin did that before Maynord. Did I agree with everything the man did, no, but he's a coach. Who in the world agrees with everything ANY coach does. He did what was best for him, for whatever reason like any of us would do. Everybody is talking about what he did or didn't do......and what does it matter now? It don't. He's gone. Talk about who coming in, or who could be coming, or already there. Who knows, the next coach may be able to improve on what Maynord built. That's how I look at it. Scheduling Cookville ......then going to Cookville. Well, if all these Einsteins would stop a minute and think back, it hasn't been a month ago, he was going to Lebanon. Looks like he would have scheduled Lebanon instead of Cookville don't it? And scheduling Alcoa.....Rankin and Maynord are friends, For years all these SC doubters and hates point to the schedule and say you don't play anybody.You play a weak schedule and need to play tougher teams to get ready for the playoffs. Guess they will have to find some new material beside scared and weak. NAH......they will still say it won't they? :lol:

Hurting?? Not really. I'll always have a lot of respect for him. 14 years for any coach is a long time and he did some great things around here. Look at the support and facilities. Came within 1 game a few times to get to the championship game. Only Rankin did that before Maynord. Did I agree with everything the man did, no, but he's a coach. Who in the world agrees with everything ANY coach does. He did what was best for him, for whatever reason like any of us would do. Everybody is talking about what he did or didn't do......and what does it matter now? It don't. He's gone. Talk about who coming in, or who could be coming, or already there. Who knows, the next coach may be able to improve on what Maynord built. That's how I look at it. Scheduling Cookville ......then going to Cookville. Well, if all these Einsteins would stop a minute and think back, it hasn't been a month ago, he was going to Lebanon. Looks like he would have scheduled Lebanon instead of Cookville don't it? And scheduling Alcoa.....Rankin and Maynord are friends, For years all these SC doubters and hates point to the schedule and say you don't play anybody.You play a weak schedule and need to play tougher teams to get ready for the playoffs. Guess they will have to find some new material beside scared and weak. NAH......they will still say it won't they? :lol:

Jmmy only made a tough schedule when he knew he was leaving. How stupid do you have to be to not understand that? The man always avoided solid competition as much as possible. And Cookeville's new schedule drives that point home even more. 4-6, gonna be alot of butt hurt Carthrage fans this season. :flower: Edited by BasilDuke

Bruh, if Creasy TOOK the the job he'd make Smith county schedule TC week 0 and week 10. Smith county'd do what eva Creasy told em to. Creasy would force them night chickens to level up instead of just blowin smoke. Smith county aint ready for Creasy's level hahaha yall just pipe dreamin. B)

Bruh, if Creasy TOOK the the job he'd make Smith county schedule TC week 0 and week 10. Smith county'd do what eva Creasy told em to. Creasy would force them night chickens to level up instead of just blowin smoke. Smith county aint ready for Creasy's level hahaha yall just pipe dreamin. B)

We will not play Hartsville.Ever

Lol, I have definitely noticed Basil is a major troll, but couldn't resist pointing this out. Macon plays three teams out of SC's district that is so horrible.

Lost to Smith 0-49.

Lost to DeKalb 7-45.

Lost to Livingston 7-38.

These were all with back ups getting alot of time. Yeah we have our down years like most public schools, but I don't think there's room to say much from a Macon fan.

You the MAN 23 !!!

I bet Maynord appreciates you putting his personal number on this message board. He'll probably try to sell anyone who calls him that team national pyramid scheme. I wonder if there will be as many suckers on this message board as there were in Smith county. From what I hear he found quite a few up there. :mrgreen:

As usual, wrong again Pee Wee, not his personal phone number, SCHS phone number!!

Jmmy only made a tough schedule when he knew he was leaving. How stupid do you have to be to not understand that? The man always avoided solid competition as much as possible. And Cookeville's new schedule drives that point home even more. 4-6, gonna be alot of butt hurt Carthrage fans this season. :flower:

Maybe you can console us since you have had so much practice at it.

Coach Creasey, TC, will be offered the job at SC.

New applicant Chad Watson

Has Kevin Creasey been ruled out? Whats the story on this Watson guy? Please don't respond if your just trolling, I'm just interested in replies from people that actually may know something pertinent to the situation.

Has Kevin Creasey been ruled out? Whats the story on this Watson guy? Please don't respond if your just trolling, I'm just interested in replies from people that actually may know something pertinent to the situation.

If you go back and look I have already have the run down on Watson.