Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

I'm probably about to show my ignorance.....again .lol. Tell me about Dobbs snowy.

Do you want me to tell you about Dobbs. His brother Cory graduated with me. He was the Mr. Football Lineman in 1996. Jason, the man you are referring to played ball at Hendersonville Tn during the Dewayne Dodson era back in the late 80's possibly early 90's. He was a Satterfield assistant coach, which might give him somewhat of a black eye to the Smith County faithful fans due to the relationship ship with his former boss(Satt) hes beenat Riverdale for the past couple of years coaching the line. I would say his experience lies in line play if I was a betting man. Not sure his offensive phylosophy, but if I was betting it would be much like Satterfield. He started his coaching career over in Trousdale. Look on the bright side T-mite, there is a Motown tie to this hire if it happens. Cant go wrong there. Edited by Mr. Postman1

Do you want me to tell you about Dobbs. His brother Cory graduated with me. He was the Mr. Football Lineman in 1996. Jason, the man you are referring to played ball at Hendersonville Tn during the Dewayne Dodson era back in the late 80's possibly early 90's. He was a Satterfield assistant coach, which might give him somewhat of a black eye to the Smith County faithful fans due to the relationship ship with his former boss(Satt) hes beenat Riverdale for the past couple of years coaching the line. I would say his experience lies in line play if I was a betting man. Not sure his offensive phylosophy, but if I was betting it would be much like Satterfield. He started his coaching career over in Trousdale. Look on the bright side T-mite, there is a Motown tie to this hire if it happens. Cant go wrong there.

lol, the satterfield connection didn't hurt creasy. :lol:

dobbs is great guy, i'd be excited to see what he'd do with sc. :thumb:

lol, the satterfield connection didn't hurt creasy. :lol:

dobbs is great guy, i'd be excited to see what he'd do with sc. :thumb:

I'm just referring to some of the comments about Satterfield cussing the SC kids during a game one time. Some SC folks make out like they wouldnt have anything to do with Satterfield or anything he's associated with. They act like they wouldnt even consider playing Trousdale because he's there. I would think their best bet would be to offer Satterfield a head coaching spot over in Carthage seeings how they want to win a championship. He has the hardware to prove he knows what he's doing if you ask me. I'd be interested to see how many SC fans that claim to hate Satterfield would change their mind if he asked to be hired on. I'd say they would bury the hatchet pretty quick given the chance. Edited by Mr. Postman1

I'm just referring to some of the comments about Satterfield cussing the SC kids during a game one time. Some SC folks make out like they wouldnt have anything to do with Satterfield or anything he's associated with. They act like they wouldnt even consider playing Trousdale because he's there. I would think their best bet would be to offer Satterfield a head coaching spot over in Carthage seeings how they want to win a championship. He has the hardware to prove he knows what he's doing if you ask me. I'd be interested to see how many SC fans that claim to hate Satterfield would change their mind if he asked to be hired on. I'd say they would bury the hatchet pretty quick given the chance.

Edited by Mr. Postman1, Today, 09:12 PM.

Satterfield would never take the coaching position at SC hes the dos in Trousdale Co. following daddy's foot steps. Besides it would probably be a pay cut if he took it,if he wants back in coaching all he has to do is let Creasey go or fire him Satterfield is the boss you know.

I'm just referring to some of the comments about Satterfield cussing the SC kids during a game one time. Some SC folks make out like they wouldnt have anything to do with Satterfield or anything he's associated with. They act like they wouldnt even consider playing Trousdale because he's there. I would think their best bet would be to offer Satterfield a head coaching spot over in Carthage seeings how they want to win a championship. He has the hardware to prove he knows what he's doing if you ask me. I'd be interested to see how many SC fans that claim to hate Satterfield would change their mind if he asked to be hired on. I'd say they would bury the hatchet pretty quick given the chance.

there's a lot of truth in that post, posty. :lol:

there's a lot of truth in that post, posty. :lol:

Coach Jim B. and Clint were outstanding coaches. They knew how to get the 125% effort needed to produce a program like TC. TC is one of the smallest counties in the state but known to always have one of the strongest programs in the state. If SC could get a coach like Coach Jim or Coach Clint - YOU BETTER BET I WOULD BE FOR IT !!!

Do you want me to tell you about Dobbs. His brother Cory graduated with me. He was the Mr. Football Lineman in 1996. Jason, the man you are referring to played ball at Hendersonville Tn during the Dewayne Dodson era back in the late 80's possibly early 90's. He was a Satterfield assistant coach, which might give him somewhat of a black eye to the Smith County faithful fans due to the relationship ship with his former boss(Satt) hes beenat Riverdale for the past couple of years coaching the line. I would say his experience lies in line play if I was a betting man. Not sure his offensive phylosophy, but if I was betting it would be much like Satterfield. He started his coaching career over in Trousdale. Look on the bright side T-mite, there is a Motown tie to this hire if it happens. Cant go wrong there.

As far back as I can remember, except a coulpe years ago, Westmoreland has had very good coaches. Not only head coaches but assistance coaches also. Postie, it does appear that Westie has a very good coach at this time.

Edited by scooter

As far back as I can remember, except a coulpe years ago, Westmoreland has had very good coaches. Not only head coaches but assistance coaches also. Postie, it does appear that Westie has a very good coach at this time.

Harris is an excellent coach...but he's got no backbone...i mean wouldn't play TC, wouldn't play Carthage...i bet he gets a schedule full of 1a schools.

:roflol: