Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

What....5,000 short of 100,000? If that? Make Carthage fans feel better about.......what?? About MC not being able buy a good coach? Heck no they weren't tore up.....he had to go. They were paying him all that money and he wasn't playing the "right" players. Look at the number of coaches MC has had in the last 8 years. Coincidence?? I don't think so. Appears to be too many "Daisys" on the ridge. Alright...."in the know" what hatchet dropped??

Being satisfied with being mediocre. I don't know how or why distorting the truth makes Carthrage fans feel better because I don't do that. You'll have to explain how it works since you're the one always doing it. :flower:

We were paying for W's. He must have agreed to play the "right" players for free at Carthrage. I'm sure his buddy Jimmy gave him the proper "roster" :flower:

Edited by BasilDuke

Guest Termite

Being satisfied with being mediocre. I don't know how or why distorting the truth makes Carthrage fans feel better because I don't do that. You'll have to explain how it works since you're the one always doing it. :flower:

We were paying for W's. He must have agreed to play the "right" players for free at Carthrage. I'm sure his buddy Jimmy gave him the proper "roster" :flower:

What the heck would you know about mediocre? Mediocre seems to be a lofty goal for you. Wait a little while and somebody will say something or mention something and you can coattail them to another one of your "in the know", revelations and wisdom. :roflol:

What the heck would you know about mediocre? Mediocre seems to be a lofty goal for you. Wait a little while and somebody will say something or mention something and you can coattail them to another one of your "in the know", revelations and wisdom. :roflol:

I know we wouldn't be content with it or brag about it like you do. And I haven't coattailed anyone. I've posted more legit info on here than any Carthrage fan has. Folks outside of Carthrage just know more about football than Carthrage fans do. We don't even have to alter the facts. :flower: Edited by BasilDuke

I have to stand up for MC just this once. Best 2 years of SC football, 88 with Dirkson and 2003, didn't MC beat them in '88 and twice 2003? I see that MC won the golf state in girls, second in guys. Played for title in bball. LA sent both boys and girls to state in bball. Cannon went to state in girls bball, Dekalb in baseball. SC putting all their eggs in one basket only to be one and done in football doesn't seem like its working out to well.

I have to stand up for MC just this once. Best 2 years of SC football, 88 with Dirkson and 2003, didn't MC beat them in '88 and twice 2003? I see that MC won the golf state in girls, second in guys. Played for title in bball. LA sent both boys and girls to state in bball. Cannon went to state in girls bball, Dekalb in baseball. SC putting all their eggs in one basket only to be one and done in football doesn't seem like its working out to well.

SC's best two years was 1988 and 2004. SC won both games.

Edited by originalSC3

SC went to state in baseball in 2010 and 2012. Finished in Top 4 both times.

SC has been to state tournament 2 out last 3 years in baseball. You should probably get your facts straight before you post nonsense. Been to semifinals three times in football in 04, 06, and back in 84. Has a Mr. Football winner. Have a state champion golfer from 00 and same finished 2nd in 02, he is now playing on the hooters tour. Have sent more guys to play college football than MC. Two of which started for 3 years, and another that started for 4. Have 2 that will see significant playing time if not both starting this year in college.

Edited by oldsc7

It was high 5 figures. Carthrage fans have to blow everything out of proportion to make themselves feel better. And Turdmite Rang was the #1 candidate until the hatchet dropped. Ask an actual educated Carthrage fan thats in the know. But you will probably find a sasquacth riding a unicorn before you find one of those. :flower:

Most folks up here weren't to tore up to see Pemberton leave. And now he seems to be the pick of the litter for who all applied for the Carthrage job. Tell me what that says. :flower:

I can't remember a single quote from SC fans questioning the coaching abilities of Coach Pemberton. All I have heard about Prmberton was the excess amount of $$ he was making at MC. Now, I don't know squiddly-squat about the next coach at SC. I thought I did have a good idea at one time but that seems to be washed from the list. I do know that those in charge of hiring and applying board policies toward prospective applicants will be proper.

Great post but Carthrage fans will claim that they are one of the best football programs in the state. :flower:

I can't remember a single quote from SC fans questioning the coaching abilities of Coach Pemberton. All I have heard about Prmberton was the excess amount of $$ he was making at MC. Now, I don't know squiddly-squat about the next coach at SC. I thought I did have a good idea at one time but that seems to be washed from the list. I do know that those in charge of hiring and applying board policies toward prospective applicants will be proper.

Surprise surprise a Carthrage fan that can't recall another one ever being in the wrong. :flower:

Surprise surprise a Carthrage fan that can't recall another one ever being in the wrong. :flower:

Didn't say we were never in the wrong. Just can't recall downing he coaching abilities of Coach P.