Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

look at the bright side of coarse it's one in a million that he would come there.but if it was to be creasy at least then i promise he want be chicken to play t.c. "just a thought"

Even if Creasy got the job he would not be allowed to play TC. If you want to know why ask their Director of Schools. But he want tell the truth.

Edited by oldchsman

Even if Creasy got the job he would not be allowed to play TC. If you want to know why ask their Director of Schools. But he want tell the truth.

Bruh, if Creasy TOOK the the job he'd make Smith county schedule TC week 0 and week 10. Smith county'd do what eva Creasy told em to. Creasy would force them night chickens to level up instead of just blowin smoke. Smith county aint ready for Creasy's level hahaha yall just pipe dreamin. B) Edited by HartsvilleHempHead

You reply to me more than anyone Mr. Nobody. :flower:

Highschoolnut it's the Carthrage fans that don't like the truth that bring out the haters. You seem to be the only one with any common sense. The Carthrage die hards will hate YOU for that. :flower:

Lol. Im not really concerned with what people think. Ive been following the program for about 8 years now. I enjoy watchin them play. Usually a competitive school. District is kinda weak with the exception of a couple of years. But ya cant help that. I would say the program is pretty solid.

Hs you have not been on CoachT long enough to fall into the trap of texting

with Daisy Duke. It is useless - as you can see from his texts and thinking. If you notice, no one will text him, you see why!! NUFF SAID

He does seem to hate the owls mord than anybody. Lol. Must have had a traumatic loss to the owls at some point in his life.

Your qualm is with Jimmy Maynord. You need to call him, (615) 735-9219, and discuss your displeasure with him. We, here at SC, will welcome the challenge at hand and do the best we can do. Don't hear you discussing Macon County much - well not a lot to talk about is it? If I were you, I would spend my energy on trying to improve Macon County football program and quit making a fool of yourself trying to tear down successful programs.

I bet Maynord appreciates you putting his personal number on this message board. He'll probably try to sell anyone who calls him that team national pyramid scheme. I wonder if there will be as many suckers on this message board as there were in Smith county. From what I hear he found quite a few up there. :mrgreen:

Maybe we should lobby to be in the weakest region in 4a and schedule nothing but cupcakes. And then just roll over in the playoffs. Then we would be a successful program by yalls standards. :flower:

Lol, I have definitely noticed Basil is a major troll, but couldn't resist pointing this out. Macon plays three teams out of SC's district that is so horrible.

Lost to Smith 0-49.

Lost to DeKalb 7-45.

Lost to Livingston 7-38.

These were all with back ups getting alot of time. Yeah we have our down years like most public schools, but I don't think there's room to say much from a Macon fan.

Guest Termite

Maybe we should lobby to be in the weakest region in 4a and schedule nothing but cupcakes. And then just roll over in the playoffs. Then we would be a successful program by yalls standards. :flower:

Maybe you need to look DaisyDuke. I believe MC IS in the same district as SC. Roll over in the playoffs? ??? How bout MAKE the playoffs first. lol

Edited by Termite

Maybe you need to look DaisyDuke. I believe MC IS in the same district as SC. Roll over in the playoffs? ??? How bout MAKE the playoffs first. lol

Termite, I know your hurting from this one. It probably stinks being stabbed in the back by the best owl coach ever. Just goes to show he was just in it for the money. He could have been a little nicer and not scheduled Alcoa and the team he's taking over. Youll make it through some how. Edited by Mr. Postman1

Bruh, if Creasy TOOK the the job he'd make Smith county schedule TC week 0 and week 10. Smith county'd do what eva Creasy told em to. Creasy would force them night chickens to level up instead of just blowin smoke. Smith county aint ready for Creasy's level hahaha yall just pipe dreamin. B)

cough,cough,cough...Truer words have never been spoken... :lol: