AP POLL IS A JOKE IN CLASS A

mchsassistman

District 7a will most always have a hand in the glass house, either clark range or jackson county. every once in a while somebody else gets the gold ball but last decade, been all between them two. In east tn, I think grace girls, oliver springs, and maybe anonymous other will make a substate, north greene, cosby and cloudland, , none of those will make it past quarters or semis in glass house tho. as far as single A goes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 8 teams that will be at glasshouse:

Cloudland

Cosby

Jackson Co

Clarkrange

Cascade

Collinwood

Union City

Lake Co

Agree with all but one. I think Moore County will be there instead of Cascade. There isnt a scenerio where I see Summertown making it but I could be wrong.

Edited by devilfanatic

My 8 teams that will be at glasshouse:

Cloudland

Cosby

Jackson Co

Clarkrange

Cascade

Collinwood

Union City

Lake Co

Are you talking about the same Collinwood team that got beat by the 8-14 (3-5) Wayne County team a few days ago?

Collinwood and Summertown are the clear favorites to advance to sub-state out of Region 6, but Loretto, Richland, and Cornersville will go down swinging.

Moore County and Cascade are the clear favorites to advance to sub-state out of Region 5, but Houston County, McEwen, and Nashville Christian aren't bad either.

With that in mind, Summertown and Moore County are the best teams and should be the 2 that advance to M'Boro, but any of the others mentioned also have a shot if not a good chance as well.

Are you talking about the same Collinwood team that got beat by the 8-14 (3-5) Wayne County team a few days ago?

Collinwood and Summertown are the clear favorites to advance to sub-state out of Region 6, but Loretto, Richland, and Cornersville will go down swinging.

Moore County and Cascade are the clear favorites to advance to sub-state out of Region 5, but Houston County, McEwen, and Nashville Christian aren't bad either.

With that in mind, Summertown and Moore County are the best teams and should be the 2 that advance to M'Boro, but any of the others mentioned also have a shot if not a good chance as well.

Just a prediction, I can change it if it means that much to you. Ha

I really can't see Cloudland making it to the glass house,they have had way too many injuries,girls leaving the team for one reason or another.They were going to be very tough this year just too many things for them to overcome now.I hope I'm wrong.I see Hampton or Cosby making it this year