ONEIDA COACH

OLDSCHOOL44

And if you really want to liven things up a bit, let whoever wins the regular season title host the tournament. That way every team has an equal opportunity to host the tourney. Might make it a little tougher to put together a program or get t-shirts ready, but I'd love to see a team rewarded for winning the regular season title. To me, the regular season title is tougher to win than the postseason title.

• Upvote 1

Coach Yaden you get on the radio and cry about people not have any balls get you some and play the game I really dont think it matters that the distirct turnament is at Wartburg look at your home record against them 0 and 3 the only time you got a win was at wartburg lace them up and play the game and stay off the radio crying this was twice you have cryed about playing at the DOG POUND

In elementary school they teach you to use a period. It is the little dot like these.......use them!

Goose,

The first round games almost have to be done the way they are. It is nearly impossible to get a bus or school adminn to let you leave early for games these days. With the new academic standards it would be really difficult to pull off. If you had a 4:30 start you would need to leave school in some cases before 3:30 and we have been told that that's basically not going to happen in our district. But a great idea anyway. I used to love those nights at tournament time.!