What is everyone's thoughts on the new class A AP poll?

bob77

Thought I would show this.

1. Union City - #2

2. Jackson Co - #1

2. Summertown - #9

4. Cosby - #3

5. Oliver Springs - #6

6. Clarkrange - #8

7. Hampton - #4

8. North Greene - #13

9. Moore Co. - #5

10. Collinwood - #10

This is the AP poll with their Coacht Strength + Success ranking at the end.

Looks like pretty close, with #7 Gleason the only one left out of the top 10 that is on Coacht's top 10.

HM

11.Cascade #15

12 Cloudland #35

How cascade is getting votes idk? from beating MC? and not proven anything really imo

MC which should have been on already but the rest looks good!

I agree, MC should have been on there from the first poll a few weeks ago. We played a home and away series with Moore Co several years ago. It was very fun, wish we would get it going again.

We came to Moore Co in 2006, MC got the sweep. Both boys teams that year were ranked in the top 10, it was a good game. Your girls beat us by 2.

The next year in 2007 Moore Co came to JC. Our girls won by 29 that time, Your boys beat us again. Our boys finally got revenge few years later in the Mid-South Classic finally beating Moore Co boys.

Its a long drive, but these to teams should play at least once a year.

Jackson County beat Clarkrange by 30+ and dropped meanwhile Summertown lost at home to Collinwood by 13 and moved up. They are tied at #2 and Summertown has a 1st place vote? I don't understand the logic there. I'll agree that these are probably the 10 best teams in the state, but I seriously need an explanation how you lose by 13 at home and move up from 9 to 2 in the next poll.

Jackson County beat Clarkrange by 30+ and dropped meanwhile Summertown lost at home to Collinwood by 13 and moved up. They are tied at #2 and Summertown has a 1st place vote? I don't understand the logic there. I'll agree that these are probably the 10 best teams in the state, but I seriously need an explanation how you lose by 13 at home and move up from 9 to 2 in the next poll.

JC didn't drop, they moved up. I think Jackson Co was 4th last week, and moved up to 2nd.

Edited by bob77