Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2013

TCstinger

by an extra point i think...don't matter, our young ones got some good experience and looked impressive at times...our coaches got to see some new kids play, and move some guys around to see how they are in different positions...our baseball team had a better than average season...kinda hurting spring football...thats how it is when you got 7000 residents in the county...unlike Marion with 30000, do ya'll have any Football guys on the baseball team? How many kids on the Football team?

People think we joke but we struggle to get 10 good athletes per grade here, thats 40 boys and 40 girls divided by all the high school sports teams. Cuts us thin some times. We probably only had 15-20 kids at that scrimmage with 6-7 gone to the region finals baseball game vs uFCa...including last years starting QB, both starting CB...2 starting linemen, 1 linebacker and 1 safety.

Thats the facts, Jack! (Si Robertson)

We had 3 starters 5 total playing baseball.. I'm on your side until we meet in playoffs... We in same situation..

by an extra point i think...don't matter, our young ones got some good experience and looked impressive at times...our coaches got to see some new kids play, and move some guys around to see how they are in different positions...our baseball team had a better than average season...kinda hurting spring football...thats how it is when you got 7000 residents in the county...unlike Marion with 30000, do ya'll have any Football guys on the baseball team? How many kids on the Football team?

People think we joke but we struggle to get 10 good athletes per grade here, thats 40 boys and 40 girls divided by all the high school sports teams. Cuts us thin some times. We probably only had 15-20 kids at that scrimmage with 6-7 gone to the region finals baseball game vs uFCa...including last years starting QB, both starting CB...2 starting linemen, 1 linebacker and 1 safety.

HEY - That's the facts Jack. (Love that show)

Edited by scooter

We know that Si's brother, Phil, must have been a real good quarterback playing for for LA Tech and playing ahead of Terry Bradshaw. Now, what team, high school, in TN would Si be the star QB play for? Also what kind of offense and defense would he run?

Edited by scooter

• 3 months later...

Satt's Rats will finish somewhere around 3-7 or 4-6. I mean come on!.... :flower:

We ain't getting "smoked" by GP...no way...no how...not this year...not next year...book it.

Hartsville was NO good last year. What makes you think GP wasnt as good. Hartsville will be down this coming year. Might be better the following but will not compete for a State title against GP. They will have too much talent for the sweat bees year in and year out.

When TC comes out thumping everybody this year...Doyle, Postie, Twan and all the other haters will be in hiding....I can't wait.

This thread is relevant again.

Then go ahead and admit it Mr.Letter Carrier LOL.GO JACKETS!!

I just hope your good enough to somehow beat the wave runners dis week. Some of those victories were somewhat hollow when you consider how bad GP has turned out to be, and the fact Long wasn't playing for Friendship when y'all beat um. Sycamore took 2 OT we got the job done in 1. I'd say you'd have to say Westmoreland would be just as good if not better than the jackets. I could pull the same trash up from slim and some of you boys about us as well. I guess the junior class is stepping it up for the less than talented seniors over there.

I just hope your good enough to somehow beat the wave runners dis week. Some of those victories were somewhat hollow when you consider how bad GP has turned out to be, and the fact Long wasn't playing for Friendship when y'all beat um. Sycamore took 2 OT we got the job done in 1. I'd say you'd have to say Westmoreland would be just as good if not better than the jackets. I could pull the same trash up from slim and some of you boys about us as well. I guess the junior class is stepping it up for the less than talented seniors over there.

Gallatin will be a challenge no doubt. A chocolate rabbit is hollow but still pretty sweet.FC made the right call not playing a kid with a concussion is just too dangerous. Every team should protect their kids like that. Sycamore is a tuff team you should know just beating them by 6 a week after a hard fought war The Jackets nothing for you to brag about there.Instead of schedulding Nashville Christian and Gallatin Westmoreland and TC should play each other as we used to I think. As for the Jr Class if it works don't fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

I know Trousdale Coach said he saw them going 5-5 maybe 6-4

Satt's Rats will finish somewhere around 3-7 or 4-6. I mean come on!.... :flower:

I think they will go 7 - 3, with a little luck maybe 8 - 2.

I see you going 7-3 or 8-2 if y'all are improved from last year, I think y'all will get smoked by GP and Dekalb County and will be able to play with everyone else

With that schedule 7-3 is optimistic. 10-0 impossible...9-1 highly unlikely.

You are only as good as last year until you prove different. I do expect you to be much better this year. Trouble is you will have to be a lot better to even go 7-3 with the schedule you have.

I'd say it will be a toss up when we play. I say we have the better athletes and you'll have the better line, advantage goes to y'all.

Oh come on slim, y'all's line was pitiful last year, no way is it anything better than average this year and that's gonna equal 2-4 losses with the athletes y'all have got. Of course your gonna thump a few teams, your playing in class A

Just wanted to sum this thread up and bring it back to the top... :popcorneater: