Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2013

TCstinger

Slim, great year this year for TC, everyone should be proud. However you will have to admit that the majority of TC fans thought that 2014 would be the year this could happen, not this year. Most people from TC I know thought at this point they would be very happy with 1-2 losses. Keep up the good work, remember playoffs are a one game season, one slip up and you are done.

• Upvote 1

You sticking with it?

7-3 to 8-2 was a pre-season guess.  I would have made the same guess based on the information I had at the time.  TC has won 3 games by 1 or 2 points.  That is that little bit of luck I was talking about.  With the last 3 games, TC should win out

7-3 to 8-2 was a pre-season guess. I would have made the same guess based on the information I had at the time. TC has won 3 games by 1 or 2 points. That is that little bit of luck I was talking about. With the last 3 games, TC should win out

2 blocked extra point attempts and a come back from 21-0 in the middle of the 3rd are not "luck" sir. That's called Will To Win, Jack.

Ive been saying that COULD go back to back in 13 & 14 for about 7 years now. I'm not the least bit surprised with this team.

As for the poster that said we have several dark years ahead....

The only TC football team with any losses this year was the Jr High squad with 1 regular season loss.

That would include all the youth teams as well. That's 5-12 year olds. They are 5-0 so far and should easily make it 6-0 today vs Baxter.

I just don't know where we'll find any talent in the coming years, do you slim?

I'll go ahead and put out there to watch out for this year's 4th-6th graders. Could be a 3-peat in high school lol

• Upvote 1

7-3 to 8-2 was a pre-season guess. I would have made the same guess based on the information I had at the time. TC has won 3 games by 1 or 2 points. That is that little bit of luck I was talking about. With the last 3 games, TC should win out

2 blocked extra point attempts and a come back from 21-0 in the middle of the 3rd are not "luck" sir. That's called Will To Win, Jack.

Ive been saying that COULD go back to back in 13 & 14 for about 7 years now. I'm not the least bit surprised with this team.

The only TC football team with any losses this year was the Jr High squad with 1 regular season loss.

That would include all the youth teams as well. That's 5-12 year olds. They are 5-0 so far and should easily make it 6-0 today vs Baxter.

I'll go ahead and put out there to watch out for this year's 4th-6th graders. Could be a 3-peat in high school lol

Looks like you'll have to move up to get away from GP now......wait a minute....youll have to move up and play Alcoa or CAK. Jump 2 classes and you cant compete there either. Face it Bubba the golden years of Hartsville are over till they move down again...with the little boys.

Hahahaha I'm sorry I just found this thread. It's so funny to read!

Move down? We've now played 3 4A's, a 5A & a private & still undefeated! 8-0 baby!

The 2013 version looks pretty tough. I might add that I said after last season this team would go 9-1 at worst this year.

really....prove it...go find the post and post it... :popcorneater:

We still cloning Harpers at the old Nuclear facility...we are good for DECADES.

Listen "Jack," luck was mentioned in general and not in any minutia in a pre-season prediction for the regular season.