Region 6A Tournament

PCsupporter4life

This could be the year that 11A goes in to the Region Tournament a little stronger than 12A.

My picks - Round 1

Summertown (9-20) vs. Richland (25-5)

Culleoka (10-18) vs. Wayne County (11-15)

Santa Fe (13-16) vs. Collinwood (19-8)

Loretto (12-14) vs. Mt. Pleasant (21-3)

Culleoka has been playing better and I think they get the upset win although it may not be that much of upset but WC is the higher seed. Culleoka/WC game will be the only close game in Round 1. All other games will be 15+.

Semifinals

Richland vs Culleoka

Mt. Pleasant vs Collinwood

MP beats Collinwood by 15+. Culleoka plays Richland closer than they did in the district tournament and keeps the game close for a while but Richland pulls away late in the 3Q. Richland by 10+.

Finals

Richland vs Mt. Pleasant

This could be another classic! I just don't see Richland beating MP twice in a row although I'm not saying it can't happen but I'm going with MP by 5+ in regulation.

Good luck to all teams! It should be some exciting basketball.

The Tournament starts on the 23rd with the higher seeds will be at home and then the Semi-Finals will be at Richland. Thoughts? Winners are in bold:

I will go with this. WC played hard last night and had about 3 chances to put the game away but Didn't Finish. WC has not blown anybody out this year and I don't see it here either. Cwood has the depth and I think that they have the talent to finish in the top 2. 11A has the odds in their favor this year though.

This could be the year that 11A goes in to the Region Tournament a little stronger than 12A.

My picks - Round 1

Culleoka has been playing better and I think they get the upset win although it may not be that much of upset but WC is the higher seed. Culleoka/WC game will be the only close game in Round 1. All other games will be 15+.

Semifinals

Richland vs Culleoka

Mt. Pleasant vs Collinwood

MP beats Collinwood by 15+. Culleoka plays Richland closer than they did in the district tournament and keeps the game close for a while but Richland pulls away late in the 3Q. Richland by 10+.

Finals

Richland vs Mt. Pleasant

This could be another classic! I just don't see Richland beating MP twice in a row although I'm not saying it can't happen but I'm going with MP by 5+ in regulation.

Good luck to all teams! It should be some exciting basketball.

Richland has already beat mtp two times in a row. Once in the regular season and then in the District Champ. It will be another hard fought game but they both have to get there first.

MTP by 20.. Richland by 14.. CWOOD by 17.. WC by 5.. GO RAIDERS.. Pretty sure Richland beat CWOOD in nov. without Montgomery.. Thats been a LONG time ago.. I would agree with you that Cwood can hang with MTP and Richland but Hanging with and beating are 2 different things.. In Semis I take Cwood by 1 and Richland by 5.. Finals Richland by 7..Good luck to all..

I dont know if I would go as far as saying that Collinwood is a young team. Mostly Jrs & Srs is not really a young team considering the Jrs have played as much as they have.

Wish the best of luck to all the 12A teams, Loretto and Summertown will have their hands full tonight.

Cwood starts 1 senior, 3 juniors, and a sophmore. 1 other senior gets limited playing time but should get alot more. People have forgotten that cwood lost 2 senior starters with injuries for the entire season....