Region 6A Tournament

PCsupporter4life

I'll have to go with Richland by 2 or 3 because i believe Wayne County will stay around for a while but they really don't have enough fire power besides Sawyer Ray and Carson Kelly. The big man Zach Risner needs to play like he did back against Summertown in the Semi Finals of the D12 tourney. Good Luck to all teams.

I'll have to go with Richland by 2 or 3 because i believe Wayne County will stay around for a while but they really don't have enough fire power besides Sawyer Ray and Carson Kelly. The big man Zach Risner needs to play like he did back against Summertown in the Semi Finals of the D12 tourney. Good Luck to all teams.

If WC comes out firing like they did against Cully then it will be a very good game. If WC stalls around like they did against Cwood in championship then it will be bad for WC. Ray & Kelly had 8 treys between them with another by Keeton Kelly and Big Country had 15 points. Good Luck Wildcats don't let up now.

I have to go out and say Wayne County by 9 over Richland. Summertown gave them all they wanted and then some and they were the fourth seed team. You can bet that Wayne County and Coach Willard will come to play.

I pick Collinwood by 4..Mt. Pleasant better show up to play and be thinking about Collinwood not Richland. I dont think either of these games will be a blow out.

I like you. Great picks.

If WC players will relax early then they will have a chance. What did Stown do to hang in with Richland? It looked like Boatwright (28 points) had a great game.

I like you. Great picks.

If WC players will relax early then they will have a chance. What did Stown do to hang in with Richland? It looked like Boatwright (28 points) had a great game.

I know this may suprise the raider naton on here, Richland has had a great season. But from the outside looking in all season, my opinion is they are one of the weaker seeds, they really don't match up, but you can't beat the 3's IF they are "on" which has been what has kept them there. Had no paint presence against us. Wayne County should win this game

Haha I doubt my spelling has anything to do with the outcome of the game.

I doubt any of us will have anything to do with the outcome of the game. I just hope that you miss your predictions or at least the Richland & WC game. I think that the MTP & Cwood game will be a very good game with Cwood coming out on top. I think that if WC comes to play, that game too will be a good game but if WC comes out flat then it will be a long night for the Cats.

I like you. Great picks.

Summertown showed up to play a Region game. Richland seemed stunned from the tip off.

STown just played an extended 2-3 zone and left the middle open. Richland never used it much and when they would get the ball down low they would throw it back out. Richland lives and dies on threes...

When STown started pressing the ball in the fourth Richland made a lot of mistakes.. TO, missed lay ups and missed free throws...

Richland has great shooters but they dont crash the boards well.They didnt get many second shots against STown..

I think they will play more focused tonight and they are a great team. With that being said I still give Wayne County the advange.. They just have more experience in tournament situations. That means more than some people think.

Good Luck to All!!

I doubt any of us will have anything to do with the outcome of the game. I just hope that you miss your predictions or at least the Richland & WC game. I think that the MTP & Cwood game will be a very good game with Cwood coming out on top. I think that if WC comes to play, that game too will be a good game but if WC comes out flat then it will be a long night for the Cats.

They both should be great games. I have not seen Wayne county play this year so my prediction was based only on my gut, which can be dangerous. I do believe that the athleticism of Mtp will give Collinwood trouble but it is tournament time so Im sure nerves will come into play especially in the first quarter. All I know is that this Richland team is very balanced and unselfish. Any starter can go for 20 on any given night. I guess we will find out who wants it more in about 5 hours. The environment should be a fun one for the kids to play in. Good luck to all.

They both should be great games. I have not seen Wayne county play this year so my prediction was based only on my gut, which can be dangerous. I do believe that the athleticism of Mtp will give Collinwood trouble but it is tournament time so Im sure nerves will come into play especially in the first quarter. All I know is that this Richland team is very balanced and unselfish. Any starter can go for 20 on any given night. I guess we will find out who wants it more in about 5 hours. The environment should be a fun one for the kids to play in. Good luck to all.

I have not seen you guys play this year but I have kept up with your games and rankings. You all have had a good season so far and I've noticed that you have several scorers on your team. Look for WC to give you all a good game tonight but it will depend on which team shows up for WC.

I have not seen you guys play this year but I have kept up with your games and rankings. You all have had a good season so far and I've noticed that you have several scorers on your team. Look for WC to give you all a good game tonight but it will depend on which team shows up for WC.

I have no doubt that WC will show up to play. If you are playing this time of year you have to be pretty good. If the Richland team that played Saturday shows up tonight they could be in trouble. The wright kid from Stown controlled the paint and the boards. No doubt we will have to have some points in the paint in order to win. Cant rely on the three every night to win. I guess we will see shortly.