Region 6A Tournament

PCsupporter4life

2 excellent ballgames at Richland.. Cwood and MTP goes to overtime with MTP pulling it out.. Richland survives a 3 pt barage in last 3 min to hang on by 1.. Raiders you guys better learn how to close out teams and hit free throws.. Go beat MTP one more time...

I will have to say that it was two good games. Both D12 teams came up a little short but fought hard until the end. Good luck D11 teams make Region 6A proud. I will say congrads to the Wayne County team for coming along way from the first of the season. You guys fought hard until the end. Edited by WCHSGRAD

Great night of basketball in Lynville. WC an Cwood both played hard fought games. Really thought Cwood was gonna pull off the upset but just couldnt close it out. Richland had a comfortable lead late in the game but WC made a run and made things very interesting at the end. Now we have round 4 of Richland and Mtp. No doubt this will be another battle and should be another close game. The atmosphere should be rocking on Thursday night. Cant wait to see who travels and who hosts. Go Raiders!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Great night of basketball in Lynville. WC an Cwood both played hard fought games. Really thought Cwood was gonna pull off the upset but just couldnt close it out. Richland had a comfortable lead late in the game but WC made a run and made things very interesting at the end. Now we have round 4 of Richland and Mtp. No doubt this will be another battle and should be another close game. The atmosphere should be rocking on Thursday night. Cant wait to see who travels and who hosts. Go Raiders!!!!!!!

I watched both games last night and either game could have turned out differently than it did. From what I saw, I feel that MTP has the inside game and that Richland has the outside game. Both teams are completely different with completely different type of athletes as well. I think that if Richland can keep MTP out of the paint and force them to shoot the outside shot then Richland will win this game but if not then MTP will win. This is going to be a game of athletes vs shooters. I would like to see Richland pull it out.

Wow... What a game... Both teams came out to play... Richland beat mt. P twice, but its hard to beat a good team 3 times... I'm not hating on Richland thou, Richland is a good team as well... It's great that we get to come home for one more game... GO TIGERS.... Region champs....

Wow... What a game... Both teams came out to play... Richland beat mt. P twice, but its hard to beat a good team 3 times... I'm not hating on Richland thou, Richland is a good team as well... It's great that we get to come home for one more game... GO TIGERS.... Region champs....

Got to give Mtp credit they played aggressive on defense and their pressure gave Richland trouble all night. Hats off to the Raiders for hanging tough. It would only be fitting for these 2to to meet one more time in the state finals. Got to take care of business first. Congrats to Mtp.

GREAT GAME TONIGHT! AND THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME THE GAS BY BRINGING THE NEXT GAME HOME LOL. Even better win than before since our tall man was in foul trouble the majority of the game. I found it funny in the end how the Richland fans cheered " We got class" when they had a guy running down the sideline in his boxers and another fan throwing popcorn on our cheerleader. Who sits courtside by all the action with an almost new born baby anyways? Class is when you shake hands after you celebrate like we did instead of walking off the court like they did before. You can kiss that state rematch goodbye because White House is not letting that happen! Thanks for the plaque!

GREAT GAME TONIGHT! AND THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME THE GAS BY BRINGING THE NEXT GAME HOME LOL. Even better win than before since our tall man was in foul trouble the majority of the game. I found it funny in the end how the Richland fans cheered " We got class" when they had a guy running down the sideline in his boxers and another fan throwing popcorn on our cheerleader. Who sits courtside by all the action with an almost new born baby anyways? Class is when you shake hands after you celebrate like we did instead of walking off the court like they did before. You can kiss that state rematch goodbye because White House is not letting that happen! Thanks for the plaque!

I dont remember you being on here talking about how classy Mtp is after Richland won the last 2.